Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as our ERP Product Line Specialist SAP Global Trade Services (GTS).
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
You will lead and support the development and definition of the strategy for the SAP GTS product line capabilities by proactively identifying changes in business and the technology landscape, that impact the ERP portfolio and developments through the lifecycle (SAP GTS, SAP ECC, SAP S4/HANA).
The key responsibilities of the role are ensuring the successful design, build, deployment, operations and evolution of the SAP GTS Product Line
You will ensure business continuity through operational and service excellence of SAP GTS.
Partner with Customs Trade and Compliance leaders in the business, possess expert knowledge of Customs Trade business and SAP GTS technology, to drive solutions to harmonization, optimization, and operational excellence.
- Define the vision and strategy for SAP GTS product line capabilities, in accordance with business and technology priorities.
- Lead the design and delivery of roadmaps for SAP GTS, ensuring integration into the overall product management roadmap and release plans (SAP GTS, SAP ECC, SAP S4/HANA).
- Identify and solve complex problems impacting the SAP GTS product line.
- Center design and operations around word class user experience for SAP Global Trade Services (SAP GTS, SAP ECC, SAP S4/HANA).
- Oversee the definition of user requirements, user stories, specifications and the update/review of Design Papers and process flows.
- Act as the ‘go to’ Global Trade Services specialist for stakeholders and liaison/driver for business community. Possess expert knowledge of both business and technology regarding SAP GTS solutions and developments.
- Lead resolution of highly complex problems with a global impact on the business and identifies opportunities to streamline business and/or layered system processes.
- Ensure ongoing smooth operations of SAP GTS in collaboration with the product delivery services team.
- Actively engage with the release and engagement teams, major programs ensuring active adoption and deployment of SAP GTS capabilities. Support active engagements and continuous improvement as required.
- Ensure alignment with Business Process Owners and IT Business Partners to drive engagement, process design, prioritization, and deployment support across the respective areas.
Education, Behavioural Competencies and Skills:
- Working experience of SAP functional, configuration and/or development experience in SAP GTS.
- Experience in additional SAP ECC modules SD/MM desired.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent level qualification in Computer Science, Commerce.
- Strong SAP technical skills.
- Experience in multiple full lifecycle implementation of SAP GTS.
- Ability to communicate ideas and data both verbally and written in a persuasive and appropriate manner.
- Ability to work independently, set priorities and manage business and provider relationships.
- Extensive experience with SDLC methodology and the validation process, including writing deliverables for validated systems.
- Experience with working with multiple teams across a matrixed organization to implement solutions.
- Pharmaceutical industry and drug development experience.
- SAP certification within module and/or technology desired.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Discover more at takedajobs.com.
Empowering Our People to Shine
IRL - Dublin - Baggot Street
AUT - Wien - DC Tower, AUT - Wien - Technologiestraße 5, Vienna, Austria