CROMA-PHARMA is an internationally active, family-owned pharmaceutical Company with its headquarter in Leobendorf, Korneuburg district, in the north of Vienna. Many years of experience in the manufacturing of products based on hyaluronic acid and a unique level of expertise in the field of aesthetic medicine have made CROMA-PHARMA a globally renowned specialist in the dynamic and versatile business of anti-aging.
We are searching for applicants who want to make a sustainable contribution to our success as a family- run Austrian company.
We are expanding our Export department and therefore looking for a Key Account Manager.
- Account management within the business field orthopaedics / ophthalmology
- Ensure sustainable, long-term customer relationships
- Offer, price and condition negotiations within the specifications in coordination with the Head of Export
- Account management according to the valid contractual terms
- Preparation of various product information and presentations, sales offers and sales documentation
- Contract negotiations and amendments
- Change notifications management
- Organisation of Business Review Meetings, regular meetings/calls, agenda and meeting preparations
- Coordination of packaging material changes and other design changes
- strategic planning and management of the product group
- launch project coordination
- maintenance of product brand book
- coordination of product changes
- supply management
- regular exchange with customers and international distribution partners about product related questions
- Scientific or economic academic education (e.g. university or FH alternatively respective HTL degree)
- 3-5 years work experience in a similar position in pharma or similar field e.g. food industry or chemical industry
- excellent command of German and English
- structured way of working, high organizational skills, pro-active operating principles
- hands-on mentality
- distinct capacity for teamwork as well as customer - and solution-oriented acting
- efficient and respectful communication, internally and externally (business partners)
- high learning receptivity, social maturity and competence
- great assertiveness, competence resolving conflicts
- product and market knowledge about relevant product groups is of advantage
- experience in sales and/or product management (medical or similar field) is of advantage
- very good EDP user experience (Microsoft Office) is of advantage
We offer a varied work in a rapidly expanding company with diverse development opportunities and company benefits, as well as flexible working hours and home office. If you want to become part of a dynamic team, we look forward to meeting you!
For this position, a minimum salary of EUR 49.804,58 - (full-time, 38h) applies gross p. a. Willingness to overpayment exists and depends on the specific qualification and experience.