Octapharma specializes in the development of highly pure pharmaceuticals made of human blood plasma. As part of a family-owned enterprise, Octapharma in Vienna is not only the largest production site, but also a successful research location of the Octapharma Group. Since our company continues to grow, we are now hiring for our team:
Your new challenges which will inspire you:
- Prepare aggregate reports in accordance with internal and external requirements
- Provide scientific review and interpretation of safety data for the preparation and authoring of aggregate reports including but not limited to signal evaluation reports
- Train and mentor pharmacovigilance team members on signal management regulatory requirements and tasks
- Develop and conduct signal detection activities and trending analysis and prepare signal detection and trending reports
- Assist in the creation, review and implementation of signal and data analysis related documents and/or tools to align and improve pharmacovigilance processes
- Address signal management and data analysis related questions on report management and processes
- Participate and be a driver in drug safety signal management and data analysis related database tools development and implementation
Your profile that will convince us:
- Completed academic degree, ideally in a medical or healthcare discipline
- Pharmacovigilance knowledge and experience in signal management and/or data analysis would be an advantage
- Very good verbal and written English skills as well as communication and presentation skills
- Team player with a strong focus on timelines
- Good level of computer literacy, in particular in the use of databases
- High degree of accuracy with attention to detail
- Excellent critical, analytical and problem solving skills
Our attractive benefits for you:
- Wide range of tasks in an international setting, flexibility and personal responsibility
- Reliable employer with generous employee benefits and a salary customary in the market.
- Familiar setting of a family-owned enterprise with benefits such as Do & Co staff restaurant, extraordinary staff events and many more:
The minimum gross salary according to the collective agreement (chemical industry) for your new job is EUR 2.830,38. We strive to adapt your salary to your range of tasks and to your profile, which is why we are ready to pay salaries higher than collectively agreed.
We are looking forward to new, committed employees who join forces with us to promote our strong growth in order to keep enabling our patients to live a better life - because it is in our blood! Is it in your blood too? We are looking forward to receiving your application via our online career portal.
Mag. (FH) Charlotte Ponzer
Octapharma Pharmazeutika Produktionsges.m.b.H.
Oberlaaer Straße 235, 1100 Wien,
T: +43 (1) 610 32 - 1301