Octapharma specializes in the development of highly pure pharmaceuticals made of human blood plasma. As part of a family-owned enterprise,Octapharma in Vienna is not only the largest production site, but also a successful research location of the Octapharma Group. Since our company continues to grow, we are now hiring for our team a
Your new challenges which will inspire you:
- Independent management of large and important investment projects within plant engineering
- Responsibility for interface management between projects or sub-projects
- Design and discuss technical concepts for installation projects (i.e., PFDs, R&Is, design drawings, etc.)
- Lead international cross-functional project team
- Project budget and time responsibility
- Application of Octapharma project management standard including project documentation, reporting, trending and controlling
- Risk and requirements management
- Negotiation with suppliers and contractors, supplier selection and definition of procurement process
- Claim and change management
- Development of feasibility studies, different scenarios and financial assessments (i.e., business case)
Your profile that will convince us:
- Completed University degree in Mechanical or Process Engineering (or similar)
- At least 5 years of work experience in large investment projects (> 5 Mio EUR investment) as Project Manager
- Experience in the plasma industry (GMP) or any other highly regulated industry would be a plus
- Has a technical background (e.g., Mechanical Engineering, Biotechnology, Process Engineering, Chemical Engineering)
- Very good knowledge in PMI oriented project management processes, a PMP certification is beneficial
- Very good communication skills in Business English
- Willingness to travel up to 60%
- Good knowledge in MS Project and SharePoint is a plus
- Organizational strength, a goal-oriented mind and a hands on mentality
Our attractive benefits for you:
- Wide range of tasks in an international setting, flexibility and personal responsibility
- Reliable employer with generous employee benefits and a salary customary in the market.
- Familiar setting of a family-owned enterprise with benefits such as Do & Co staff restaurant, extraordinary staff events and many more:
The minimum gross wage according to the collective agreement (chemical industry) for your new job is EUR 3.389,68. We strive to adapt your salary to your range of tasks and to your profile, which is why we are ready to pay wages higher than collectively agreed.
We are looking forward to new, committed employees who join forces with us to promote our strong growth in order to keep enabling our patients to live a better life - because it is in our blood! Is it in your blood too? We are looking forward to receiving your application via our online career portal.
Octapharma Pharmazeutika Produktionsges.m.b.H.
Oberlaaer Straße 235, 1100 Wien
T: +43 (1) 610 31 -4106