Your (new) Opportunity:
- Internal project lead in the area of formulation development in an international environment (R&D for Plasma Dervived Therapies)
- Expert for trouble shooting in the formulation/fill & finishing area for local and international manufacturing
- Independent planning and documentation of experiments following GxP-rules
- Coaching of laboratory staff
- Representation of department in international project teams
- Presentation of scientific results in internal and external communities
Your Skills and Qualifications:
- University degree (PhD) in life sciences (biotechnology, biochemistry, pharmacy, chemistry, process engineering or equivalent)
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in the pharma industry or an academic environment recommended
- Strong working knowledge and expertise in the area of formulation development for proteins and formulation fill/finishing production processes
- Practical experiences with biophysical methods (e.g. DLS, DSF, DSC, MFI)
- Knowledge of human plasma proteins beneficial
- Experience in the management of medium projects and employee management
- Good knowledge of relevant guidelines
- Good knowledge of statistics and DOE principles
- Fluency in English and German in word and writing
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Takeda encourages and supports its employees by trainings, job rotations and mentoring. A balanced work - life ratio (recognition for work and family, company kindergarten) and numerous benefits (fitness center, cafeteria, etc.) complete our profile as a top employer. For more insights into Takeda click here.
We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Gender, age, skin color, background or sexual orientation play no role in this as we actively promote diversity. We equally address people with disabilities. In the course of a recruitment process which is as free of barriers as possible, we encourage you to mention all relevant information in this context in your application.
Motivated employees must be remunerated appropriately. The minimum salary for this important and responsible position is € 3.323,20 gross per month (full time, collective wage agreement for the chemical industry). The actual remuneration package will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications, so increased payment is possible.
AUT - Wien - Industriestrasse 72