- Leading shift teams in the purification unit at Benatzkygasse/Vienna including coordination with its supporting departments to fulfill production plan in sufficient quantity and quality under strict observance of all EHS/GMP requirements
- Leading/participating in daily performance monitoring (TIER meeting structure) and escalation to Site level (TIER 3) as applicable
- Monitor expenses (OPEX) for routine business and capital expenditures (CAPEX) within the unit
- Support the adjustment of capabilities especially staffing and shift models according to needs considering cost efficiency aspects and volume requirements
- Assure inspection readiness against all relevant guidelines and requirements (GMP, EHS,etc.)
- Drive continuous improvement towards operational excellence, cGMP, EHS, compliance and efficiency increase
- Participate in cross-functional and international projects to optimize capacity availability, utilization, and yield
- Drive, guide, and monitor progress of investment projects, e.g. es project sponsor
- Assist implementation of new products/processes within the manufacturing unit
- Partner with other functions to optimize results and product value streams
Your Skills and Qualifications:
- Completed technical and/or economical education
- Several years of experience within production environment in a pharmaceutical, food or process engineering company?
- Professional experience in a similar position with personnel responsibility would be a great advantage
- Solid GMP, EHS and Regulatory knowledge
- Leadership personality with high empathy, integrity, and assertiveness
- Organizational talent
- High quality and safety awareness
- Analytical mind-set with decision-making capacity and problem-solving competencies
- Agile mindset driving continuous improvement
- Excellent communication skills in English and German
- Flexible personality enjoying the work in a dynamic manufacturing environment with people from various backgrounds
- Live the TAKEDISM and make decisions according to the PTRB principles
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Takeda encourages and supports its employees by trainings, job rotations and mentoring. A balanced work - life ratio (recognition for work and family, company kindergarten) and numerous benefits (fitness center, cafeteria, etc.) complete our profile as a top employer. For more insights into Takeda click here.
We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Gender, age, skin color, background or sexual orientation play no role in this as we actively promote diversity. We equally address people with disabilities. In the course of a recruitment process which is as free of barriers as possible, we encourage you to mention all relevant information in this context in your application.
We are looking forward to receiving your letter of motivation and you CV !
AUT - Wien - Benatzkygasse 2-6