- You will work with the Takeda laboratories to help them understand their requirements around the following workflows: Environmental Monitoring, Raw Materials receiving and inspection, Standards and reagent management and testing, Lot/batch QC testing and release, stability testing of products, test instrument management
- You will assess proposed solutions to help the stakeholders select the solution which best fits their requirements
- You will plan the tasks and activities for Business Analysis including stakeholder analysis, managing issues, risks and requirements, and monitoring and reporting on business analysis activities
- You will oversee and participate in the architectural design, development, customization and integration efforts
- You will provide oversight of vendor-provided solutions and handle ad-hoc technical requests from both internal and external partners
Your Skills and Qualification:
- Master’s degree in natural sciences
- 2+ years of experience in a laboratory, ideally using lab systems e.g. SQL*LIMS, Limslink, etc.
- GxP understanding with sharp analytical abilities
- Well-developed organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent ability to interact effectively with multifunctional teams
- Self-motivated and self-directed in driving results and deliverables
- Proficiency with Crystal Reports, Oracle databases, SQL-Server Database, SQL as well as HPAlm testing tools, Toad, Powershell is considered an asset
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Takeda encourages and supports its employees by trainings, job rotations and mentoring. A balanced work - life ratio (recognition for work and family, company kindergarten) and numerous benefits (fitness center, cafeteria, etc.) complete our profile as a top employer. For more insights into Takeda click here.
We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Gender, age, skin color, background or sexual orientation play no role in this as we actively promote diversity. We equally address people with disabilities. In the course of a recruitment process which is as free of barriers as possible, we encourage you to mention all relevant information in this context in your application!
Motivated employees must be remunerated appropriately. The minimum salary for this important and responsible position is € 3.323,20 gross per month (full time, collective wage agreement for the chemical industry). The actual remuneration package will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications, so increased payment is possible.
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda’s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.