Romer Labs, a global player in food safety, is a leading provider of diagnostic solutions for the agricultural, food and feed industry. Our broad range of innovative tests and services play a pivotal role in integrated food safety solutions. We develop, produce and market test kits and services for detecting food allergens, food pathogens, genetically modified ingredients, mycotoxins and veterinary drug residues using state of the art technology. Romer Labs is part of ERBER Group.
To further secure our rapid growth we are looking for the right woman or man to fill our vacant position as
Division Production Manager (m/f/d)
These are the tasks we trust in you:
- Lead the Production Unit of Romer Labs in Austria and cooperate with our Production Officer in Newark, US
- Be responsible for production planning, operational production of all Romer Labs products (ELISA, LFDs, hygiene products, clean up columns), logistics, warehouse management, procurement, budget planning and recruiting
- Define and implement KPIs and ensure current KPIs are met
- Ensure relevant batch records, BOMs and production SOPs in all relevant systems (PLM, ERP etc.) and keep them up-to-date to provide instructions for all processes to ensure product quality and compliance
- Ensure and coordinate implementation of new products in cooperation with R&D to meet objectives of innovations
- Conduct and document root cause analysis for internal deviations and actions/complaints to ensure product and process improvement
- Continuously improve products and processes related to materials and equipment to ensure high quality products and efficient processes
- Be responsible for the implementation of lean management
- Identify possible investments to have state of the art equipment and enough equipment capacity
- Attend quarterly Romer Board Meetings and report according to the company policy (direct reporting line to the Managing Director of Romer Labs)
To leave real 'foodprints' with us you need the following skills:
- Academic/technical background in biotechnology, immunology, or similar
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role in production in an international environment
- Strong interest in the food/feed industry
- Passionate and experienced team leader with hands-on mentality
- Pioneering spirit and performance orientation
- Fluent German and excellent English skills
What do we stand for? We are Pioneers, Partners and Performers!
- 100% of trust in you and your skills in advance
- Structured on-boarding program for a good start into your new job
- Room to maneuver and for your personal development
- Exciting and challenging tasks in an international environment
- Strong support from your own and other teams across our organization
- Internal and external development programs
- Unique company culture, on first name terms from trainee to CEO
- Have a look at our Sustainability Report to get to know us even better.
- Here are some more good reasons to work for us.
What else do you need to know?
- Reference Number: 681
- You will be based in Tulln (Austria)
- Your type of employment: 38.5 hours/week, full-time, permanent contract
- This position is available immediately however, we are happy to consider your notice period or your desired start date.
- Based on your classification in our ERBER Group career model, your professional experience and your qualification, we offer you an attractive total compensation package starting at € 70 000 gross p.a. (full-time incl. fix and variable components)
Are you ready to leave real 'foodprints‘ with us? We are looking forward to your online application.
Do you have any questions? Please contact:
Ms Melanie ZORN
, +43 2782 803 0
Or visit our website: www.romerlabs.com
For more details about our benefits click here