Romer Labs, a global player in food safety, is a leading provider of diagnostic solutions for the agricultural, food and feed industry. Our broad range of innovative tests and services play a pivotal role in integrated food safety solutions. We develop, produce and market test kits and services for detecting food allergens, food pathogens, genetically ingredients, mycotoxins and residues using state of the art technology. Romer Labs is part of ERBER Group.
To further secure our rapid growth and at your earliest convenience we are looking for the right woman or man to fill our vacant position as
Logistics Specialist (m/f)
That's how you support our rapidly growing and expanding markets:
- Product and customer deliveries in cooperation with HQ in Austria
- Placing internal orders, organizing transport, controlling export (CIS) formalities and negotiating rates and services
- Contact with insurance companies and brokers
- Resolve problems and manage complaints
- Control of customers contracts and Appendix signing
- Negotiating prices & conditions with suppliers
- Preparation work for import/export permissions for authorities
- Preparing delivery documents to the clients
To leave real 'foodprints' with us you need the following skills:
- Diploma of Higher Education as well as more than 2 years of relevant working experience in Logistics
- Experience in working with 1C system – Store & Trading module as well as strong Excel skills
- High analytical thinking abilities and precise working style
- Excellent English skills, native Russian
- Flexible, team oriented and cooperative personality
- Drive and determination to achieve, eagerness to learn
We are Pioneers, Partners and Performers. And that's what you can count on:
- International environment within a fast growing enterprise.
- You will be part of a highly motivated team that is open to sharing and implementing new ideas.
- Your compensation will depend on your skills and experience.
- Here are some more good reasons to work for us.
What else to know?
- Reference Number: 489
- You will be based in Moscow (Russian Federation)
- Your type of employment: 40 hours/week, full-time, permanent contract
Are you ready to leave real 'foodprints‘ with us? We are looking forward to your online application.
Do you have questions? Please contact:
Ms Sanja POLOJAC
, +43 2782 803 0
Or visit our website: www.romerlabs.com