Life Cycle Manager/Supply Chain Anti-Infectives / Kundl (m/f)
Join us to find new ways to improve and extend people’s lives! As part of the global Novartis Group our sites in Kundl, Schaftenau, Unterach and Vienna are specialized in development, production and distribution of pharmaceutical products.
• Set-up and lead cross-functional project teams to ensure time-to-market implementation of ongoing Life Cycle activities (e.g. launch, transfer, change, divestment).
• Prepare minutes of meetings and report progress into the relevant tools.
• Drive the evaluation and define the scope and objectives of projects
• Define and establish the regulatory submission and implementation strategy with all responsible stakeholders
• Define and establish the master data strategy to ensure an early master data modelling for all Life Cycle Projects
• Prepare the detailed changeover plan including relevant timelines. Identify risks and prepare contingency planning
• Drive definition of project milestones and ensure that projects are implemented according to defined strategies, timelines and budgets.
• Communicate relevant information to group affiliates and production sites.
• Support the preparation of business cases incl. financial evaluation (ROI, NPV)
• Represent the site in global cross-functional project teams
• Drive process improvements by participating in cross-functional/cross Supply Unit initiatives
• Carry out ad hoc tasks to achieve the business objectives (e.g. bottleneck management)
• Provide Supply Chain Management input to Supply Agreements
Education: University degree in science (e.g. Chemistry, Pharmacy or Chemical Engineering) and/or Business Administration
Languages: Fluent in English and German
Experience: minimum 3 years of experience in pharmaceutical industry, good understanding of supply chain processes and Lean philosophy, experience in project management and leading cross-functional Teams
We offer a market-competitive base salary in line with your qualification, experience and individual competencies. Additionally we offer an attractive incentive program, a modern company pension scheme, childcare facilities, learning & development options and worldwide career opportunities within the Novartis group. The base pay is composed of a market oriented excess payment and the respective amount according to the Austrian collective Agreement, at least 48.718.04 EUR annually.
6250 Kundl, Austria
927 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2017. And while we’re proud of that, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives.
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are empowered to ask new questions, make bolder decisions and take smarter risks. Join us and help reimagine medicine.