Are you a champion of customer satisfaction? Do you love working in dynamic and innovative environments? Are you driven to support people and to be a team player? Do you have an investigative mindset and a knack for problem solving? If you have answered ”yes“ to all these questions, this might be your dream job!
As the Head of Customer Care at Lexogen, you will be responsible for providing exceptional customer support. You will lead a team based in Vienna, Austria and the US, encouraging them to maintain strong customer relationships and deliver exceptional service. You will collaborate with other departments to promote teamwork and cooperation, eliminate barriers to productivity, create a positive work environment, and serve as a role model.
- Empower team members to independently comply with regulatory and procedural requirements, while holding them accountable.
- Actively coach, mentor, and motivate team members to ensure that their performance meets or exceeds expectations.
- Optimize team resources to exceed customer expectations, ensuring allocation of resources vs. customer care needs and providing guidance on optimizing work schedules.
- Assess and identify training and development needs and ensure adequate support coverage for our customer base, as well as supporting the growth and development of team members Support the team to meet and exceed goals against key performance indicators
- Act as a key contact to other departments of the company: sales, marketing, R&D… and customers
Qualifications and experience
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experience in team management, preferably in a customer care / tech support role
- Degree in a relevant field, such as medical technology, microbiology, molecular biology or similar, to help in providing support to the team and understanding the technology.
- Laboratory experience is preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suites, CRM, JIRA, Confluence
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Experience and knowledge of Lexogen products is an plus
- Can do attitude.
- Team spirit.
- Supportive mindset.
- Honest and empathetic.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Self-confidence, emotional intelligence, and stress resistance.
- Strong listening skills, positive mindset.
- Clear and precise written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Sound decision-making ability, solution-oriented, and resourceful work ethic.
- Ability to prioritize and manage parallel tasks to meet targeted deadlines.
- Exceptional leadership, coaching, and mentoring skills
- Quick, self-driven learner.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Fluent in English.
Who we are and what we do
- We are a biotech company headquartered in Vienna, Austria, with a subsidiary in NH, USA.
- Our product portfolio offers solutions for diverse RNA analysis applications.
- Our aim is to empower our customers with innovative top-quality RNA analysis solutions and support, in order to improve health and wellbeing for everyone and our planet.
- We have already developed and launched an expanding product portfolio into the Next Generation Sequencing market, one of the most exciting and fastest growing areas in the field of “omics”.
- We foster innovation.
- We have a strong sense of community.
- We have an engaged and positive attitude towards all our stakeholders.
- Respect, care, and fairness are non-negotiable core values.
- We aim to preserve a positive and happy work environment *.
- We value people‘s potential and attitude.
- We want to have fun!
*According Robert I. Sutton’s book “The No Asshole Rule : Building a Civilized Workplace…”
What we offer
We provide a work environment where every single team member counts! We appreciate your ideas and offer you the opportunity to give feedback in regular internal satisfaction surveys. We are open to offering a well-balanced mix of office and remote working options, taking into consideration job requirements and individual needs.
The position is full-time, with a gross starting salary of at least EUR 70,000 per annum. This amount is negotiable, depending on professional qualifications and experience.
This position is available with immediate effect!
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing biotech company at an early stage and to help in shaping a future leader in the RNA analysis market. Apply today for this position by sending your detailed CV and a cover letter stating Reference No. 134 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Come as you are, be your true self, enjoy and contribute to our success!
LGBTQIΠ+, BAME, Dys-X, B.-out, from Millennials to Seniors, you are all welcome at Lexogen!