Octapharma specializes in the development of highly pure pharmaceuticals made of human blood plasma. As part of a family-owned enterprise, Octapharma in Vienna is not only the largest production site, but also a successful research location of the Octapharma Group. Since our company continues to grow, we are now hiring for our team:
Your new challenges which will inspire you:
- Ensures Sales and Operations Planning reporting includes all assumptions, highlights areas of over and/or underperformance with accompanying risks and opportunities in a presentable format to multiple layers of the business including up to the Executive team
- Collect profound inputs from cross functional S&OP stakeholders, to identify topics to be discussed in S&OP meetings
- Prepare scenarios with a risk and opportunity approach for S&OP meetings
- Owner of S&OP action list and follow up with stakeholders until the action is implemented into plan and operation
- Manage Monthly S&OP calendar and meeting invitations
- Connect different planning horizons: from 5 years to annual budget and daily business of next months
- Build and maintain Organization’s financial forecast and reconcile with Corporate Finance team
- Conduct mid- and long-term demand planning
- Supporting or driving of improvement projects related to S&OP process
- Act as back up and support the S&OP manager
Your profile that will convince us:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in business administration or supply chain
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Very good communication skills in Business English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office tools, especially Excel
- Experience with SAP is a plus
- Organizational agility
- Analytical thinking, ability to make decisions and solve problems
Our attractive benefits for you:
- Wide range of tasks in an international setting, flexibility and personal responsibility
- Reliable employer with generous employee benefits and a salary customary in the market.
- Familiar setting of a family-owned enterprise with benefits such as Do & Co staff restaurant, extraordinary staff events and many more:
The minimum gross salary according to the collective agreement (chemical industry) for your new job is EUR 3.557,47. We strive to adapt your salary to your range of tasks and to your profile, which is why we are ready to pay wages higher than collectively agreed.
We are looking forward to new, committed employees who join forces with us to promote our strong growth in order to keep enabling our patients to live a better life - because it is in our blood! Is it in your blood too? We are looking forward to receiving your application via our online career portal.
Octapharma Pharmazeutika Produktionsges.m.b.H.
Oberlaaer Straße 235, 1100 Wien
T: +43 (0) 1 61032 4106