Octapharma specializes in the development of highly pure pharmaceuticals made of human blood plasma. As part of a family-owned enterprise, Octapharma in Vienna is not only the largest production site, but also a successful research location of the Octapharma Group. Since our company continues to grow, we are now hiring for our team:
Your new challenges which will inspire you:
- Support the respective Category Manager with administrative work in the context of contract/agreement negotiations (e.g. preparatory work, meeting organization and documentation)
- Support the respective Category Manager in the implementation of material and supplier master data and data maintenance
- Perform first level analysis, ensure quality related documentation is accurate, valid and well implemented
- Update internal procurement documentation, follow up on internal CAPAs and other compliance related issues
- Assisting in the organization of procurement team meetings
- Reporting on procurement metrics
- Support Corporate Supply Chain and Corporate Procurement departments in administrative tasks
Your profile that will convince us:
- Minimum High School diploma
- At least 1 year experience in procurement
- Interested in manufacturing issues and Pharmaceutical Industry
- Excellent English (written and spoken) and communication skills
- Strong IT knowledge (especially Microsoft Excel; SAP preferred)
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills (documentation, communication)
- Process thinking and problem-solving skills
- Structured way of working and fast learning personality
Our attractive benefits for you:
- Wide range of tasks in an international setting, flexibility and personal responsibility
- Reliable employer with generous employee benefits and a salary customary in the market.
- Familiar setting of a family-owned enterprise with benefits such as Do & Co staff restaurant, extraordinary staff events and many more:
The minimum gross wage according to the collective agreement (chemical industry) for your new job is EUR 2.830,38. We strive to adapt your salary to your range of tasks and to your profile, which is why we are ready to pay wages higher than collectively agreed.
We are looking forward to new, committed employees who join forces with us to promote our strong growth in order to keep enabling our patients to live a better life - because it is in our blood! Is it in your blood too? We are looking forward to receiving your application via our online career portal.
Octapharma Pharmazeutika Produktionsges.m.b.H.
Oberlaaer Straße 235, 1100 Wien
T: +43 (1) 610 31 - 4106