Manager, Cybersecurity Analytics Operations (f/m/x)
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as Manager, Cybersecurity Analytics Operations in our Vienna (Austria), Boston, Chicago, or Philadelphia offices.
As our Manager, Cybersecurity Analytics Operations, you will report to the Head of Cybersecurity Operations and will be responsible for leading the delivery and secure operation of Takeda's enterprise security information and event management (SIEM) platforms and log analytics environments that support Takeda's critical cybersecurity incident response and business intelligence processes.
You will be instrumental in helping drive enterprise security and business intelligence utilization of the enterprise analytics platforms and will be comfortable leading global data analytics and governance initiatives in a highly dynamic environment with a strong ability to adjust work priorities based on changing operational needs, business priorities, and an evolving threat horizon.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
Your New Opportunity:
- Ensure the efficient and effective operation of Takeda’s security analytics service and enhance the capabilities as needed to best enable and support Takeda’s global presence and aggressive move towards cloud computing
- Manage a dynamic lifecycle of integrating, operating, and retiring platform and security capabilities as needed to support evolving organizational requirements and oversee project delivery to ensure that capabilities are implemented effectively
- Manage a mix of onshore and offshore contractor resources performing L1 - L3 security analytics service operations and engineering, curation of a wide variety of organizational data, platform health and development of dashboards and business intelligence analytics that meet the needs of information security and the business
- Provide expert subject matter expertise in best practices for ensuring the smooth and secure operation of multiple SIEM environments
- Research, evaluate, develop, implement, and maintain new security analytics technologies, processes, standards, and guidelines
- Engage and support stakeholders by providing subject matter expertise to IT and business teams and defining and communicating service capabilities and success metrics
Your Skills and Qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in Information Technology
- Leadership experience
- Work experience leading operational cybersecurity services
- Direct experience with enterprise log analytics platforms or SIEM in on-premises and/ or cloud environments, security operations, and the configuration and operation of security tools that evaluate the effectiveness of these controls
- Experience developing and maintaining service operations performance measures and successfully and efficiently addressing operational issues
- Awareness of and experience leveraging industry best practices for the operation of global analytics and SIEM platforms
- Demonstrated experience running information security programs in a global environment and knowledge of analytics and incident response including the MITRE ATT&CK Framework
- Up-to-date experience with at least one of the following analytics technologies: Splunk, Exabeam, Elasticsearch, Kibana, Azure Sentinel, Tableau, and Power BI
- Project management experience translating architectural designs into operational solutions
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of data analysis methods
- Good social, verbal, and written communication skills
- Understanding of attack vectors, vulnerabilities, and how they are leveraged by malicious actors
- Quickly adapts to changing events, re prioritizing efforts, and realign resources as needed
- Translates complex technical information into terms and products useful to upper-level management
- Willingness to be on-call, work non-standard hours, and travel (up to 10%) if / when required
- Experience leading a Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP) team of delivering network and cloud security operations services
- Familiarity with validation, qualification requirements for IT systems that can impact patient safety
- Leading information security industry certifications such as CISSP, GIAC Security Operations Manager (GSOM), Splunk Enterprise Certified Admin / Architect, AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner / Architect
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Takeda encourages and supports its employees by trainings, job rotations and mentoring. A balanced work - life ratio (recognition for work and family, company kindergarten) and numerous benefits (fitness center, cafeteria, etc.) complete our profile as a top employer.
We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Gender, age, skin color, background or sexual orientation play no role in this as we actively promote diversity. We equally address people with disabilities. In the course of a recruitment process which is as free of barriers as possible, we encourage you to mention all relevant information in this context in your application.
Motivated employees must be remunerated appropriately. The minimum salary for this important and responsible position is €3.389,68 gross per month (full time, collective wage agreement for the chemical industry). The actual remuneration package will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications, so increased payment is possible.
For more insights into Takeda click here
AUT - Wien - DC Tower
Boston, MA, Chicago, IL, Philadelphia, PA