Octapharma specializes in the development of highly pure pharmaceuticals made of human blood plasma. As part of a family-owned enterprise, Octapharma in Vienna is not only the largest production site, but also a successful research location of the Octapharma Group. The position will be hired preferably in Vienna (AUT), but can also be located in one of our other European production sites (Stockholm (SWE), Lingolsheim (F), Springe (GER)).
Your new challenges which will inspire you:
- Subject Matter Expert for Visual Inspection (including manual/semi-automatic/fully automatic processes) and container closure integrity technologies for liquid and freeze-dried sterile products
- Provide expertise to support routine production, new equipment/process implementation and lifecycle management
- Participate as Subject Matter Expert in strategic corporate initiatives to support business objectives
- Define and implement corporate SOPs and guidelines to maintain and control visual in-spection requirements
- Develop and maintain standardization of processes and equipment between the sites
- Implement decisions and strategies defined by our Board
- Assess/review/approve corporate documents
- Represent Octapharma in front of external organizations and suppliers
- Maintain knowledge of industry and regulatory standards
Your profile that will convince us:
- Technical background with a complete University degree in Process / Chemical Engineer-ing or similar
- At least 10 years of work experience in Pharmaceutical environment in the field of visual inspection of sterile products including automatic visual inspection technology
- Experience in managing a visual inspection department for more than 5 years would be a plus
- Sound knowledge of GMP applied to Visual Inspection of sterile drug products including qualification practices (US, EU, WHO organizations)
- Very good communication skills in English
- Willingness to travel
- Analytical and goal oriented mindset
- Strong collaboration and leadership skills through international organizations and differ-ent cultures
Our attractive benefits for you:
o Wide range of tasks in an international setting, flexibility and personal responsibility
o Reliable employer with generous employee benefits and a salary customary in the market.
o Familiar setting of a family-owned enterprise with benefits such as Do & Co staff restaurant, extraordinary staff events and many more:
The minimum gross wage according to the collective agreement (chemical industry) for your new job is EUR 3.389,68. We strive to adapt your salary to your range of tasks and to your profile, which is why we are ready to pay wages higher than collectively agreed.
We are looking forward to new, committed employees who join forces with us to promote our strong growth in order to keep enabling our patients to live a better life - because it is in our blood! Is it in your blood too?
Mag. Werner Mikschicek
Octapharma Pharmazeutika Produktionsges.m.b.H.
Oberlaaer Straße 235, 1100 Wien,
T: +43 (1) 610 32 - 1303