Your (new) Opportunity:
- Provide innovative best practices on transportation processes, systems, and export, acting as SME supporting Global Business Process Owner (BPO) on transportation operations and on shipping solutions
- Execute EU transportation and export shipments exEU: planning, organizing and monitoring the transportation of intermediates and finished products from Takeda plants as well as replenishment of finished goods to 3PL’s and distributors
- Act as SME supporting BPO / GOP (Global Operating Procedure) Global Transportation Standards & Guidelines definition as well as training to deploy standardized & harmonized processes across Takeda
- Execute the implementation of strategic initiatives to optimize transportation spends and to achieve service level targets
- Monitor EU inbound shipments operations as well as LLP IDOCs issues resolution
- Manage Deviations and conduct comprehensive investigations in collaboration with QA GDP to define CAPAs for commercial and non-commercial shipments
- Execute the transportation validation (shipping solution/Cold Chain Center of Excellence) by coordinating suppliers and plants and supporting route qualification, ambient temperature profile analysis, development of associated protocols and reports for the qualification phase
- Participate to QBR & performance management of LSPs and report comments on Customer Service Level in scope
- Maintain Master data in SAP and Global Transportation System
- Support internal / external quality audits
Your Skills and Qualifications:
- B.Sc. degree in Supply Chain management or equivalent
- 2+ years of prior relevant experience in Logistics management
- Good communication skills to manage stakeholders across levels & across countries
- Structured, holistic, and clear in problem solving
- Ability to analyze a wide variety of supply chain data to make process improvement decisions
- Good ability to present ideas with clarity and confidence
- Good Supply Chain systems knowledge (SAP LES/MM/SD, etc.)
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Takeda encourages and supports its employees by trainings, job rotations and mentoring. A balanced work - life ratio (recognition for work and family, company kindergarten) and numerous benefits (fitness center, cafeteria, etc.) complete our profile as a top employer. For more insights into Takeda click hier.
We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Gender, age, skin color, background or sexual orientation play no role in this as we actively promote diversity. We equally address people with disabilities. In the course of a recruitment process which is as free of barriers as possible, we encourage you to mention all relevant information in this context in your application.
Motivated employees must be remunerated appropriately. The minimum salary for this important and responsible position is € 3 389,68 gross per month (full time, collective wage agreement for the chemical industry). The actual remuneration package will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications, so increased payment is possible.
AUT - Wien - Benatzkygasse 2-6
Temporary / Limited Term