People First - At Takeda we are dedicated to improving the health and well-being of all people and bringing them the hope of a brighter future. It is our passion that transforms every job into meaningful action. Our people are the heart of Takeda.
Are you looking for a patient-centric and innovation-oriented company to inspire you and promote your career? Join Takeda now.
We are currently hiring for a Communications Manager Public Policies (all genders) in part-time (50%) for our offices in Vienna.
The Communications Manager Public Policies executes internal and external communication strategies, in alignment with and in support of brand communication.
The position holder will foster external and internal communications networks and ensures Takeda Austria visibility and perception.
A further objective for this role is to enhance the digital communication measures and capabilities.
Your tasks in detail:
- Develop communications strategy and annual plan into public policy and business strategies as well as Takeda Austria goals and narrative
- Managing external communications materials such as press releases, presentations, website and the company’s social media accounts.
- Managing internal communications channels such as newsletter, Intranet, Yammer
- Leading the development of communication materials, e.g. Q&As, key messaging, communications plans
- Create content and messaging for use across email, video, social, web and print
- Provide advise to and support LOC for all communication topics, with a strong focus on digital communication
- 3 to 5 years of relevant professional experience in the field of communications
- Strong passion for patients and healthcare related topics
- Strategic enterprise thinking in line with Takedas core values
- Excellent ability to present complex issues in an understandable way
- Proactive, independent and structured way of working
- Proficient knowledge of German and English
Empowering our people to shine
At Takeda, we earn the trust of society and our customers through our values of Takeda-ism: Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, Perseverance. We incorporate these values in everything we do. They represent who we are and how we act. They help us make decisions that we can be proud of today and in the future. We enable our employees to develop their full potential. As a global top employer, we offer exciting career paths, promote innovation and strive for top performance in everything we do. Takeda fosters an inclusive, collaborative and international work environment where our teams are united by their relentless commitment to our goal of improving people's health and creating a better future for the world. Learn more at takedajobs.com.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Takeda is committed to foster diversity, equity and inclusion. Hiring decisions are based entirely on qualifications and are made regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, sexual orientation, age or disability.
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your application via our online tool!
For further questions, please contact: Elif Demirer / Talent Acquisition Partner