CROMA-PHARMA is an internationally active, family-owned pharmaceutical Company with its headquarter in Leobendorf, Korneuburg district, in the north of Vienna. Many years of experience in the manufacturing of products based on hyaluronic acid and a unique level of expertise in the field of aesthetic medicine have made CROMA-PHARMA a globally renowned specialist in the dynamic and versatile business of anti-aging.
We are searching for applicants who want to make a sustainable contribution to our success as a family- run Austrian company.
We are expanding our team and therefore looking for a Junior Regulatory Affairs Manager.
- Take care of international Registrations of Medical Devices (MENA and Northern African countries)
- Initial submission and life cycle management
- Back up for team staff
- Support of OBL customers in international registrations in MENA and North African countries
- University bachelor degree is compulsory
- No or limited regulatory/pharmacovigilance experience required
- Work in a dedicated, conscientious and self-responsible way
- Hands on mentality
- Ability to complete tasks and documentation in high quality also under time pressure
- English language fluent in word and writing.
- Additional language e.g. Arabic is an asset
We offer a varied work in a rapidly expanding company with diverse development opportunities and company benefits, as well as flexible working hours and home office. If you want to become part of a dynamic team, we look forward to meeting you!
For this position, a salary of EUR 35,000, - (full-time, 40h) applies gross p. a. Willingness to overpayment exists and depends on the specific qualification and experience.