People First - At Takeda we are dedicated to improving the health and well-being of all people and bringing them the hope of a brighter future. It is our passion that transforms every job into meaningful action. Our people are the heart of Takeda.
Our team is growing and for this we need bright minds with creativity and flexibility - what talent do you have?
We are currently hiring for a Engineering IT Business Partner full-time contract
The Engineering IT Business Partner is responsible for the Lifecycle Asset & Maintenance programme led by Global Engineering that drives Takeda's Asset Lifecycle and Sustainable Engineering Practices, Facility Engineering and Asset & Maintenance Management strategy. In addition, the Engineering IT Business Partner is responsible for managing the global IT strategy for maintenance and calibration, standards and execution across a global network of manufacturing and engineering facilities. Working with leaders across the business and in-country, in-depth knowledge of both business and technical areas is gained to harmonise and optimise maintenance IT solutions and services. This includes ensuring business continuity through operational and service excellence of the responsible software products.
Your (new) Opportunity:
- Define the vision and strategy for Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) capabilities, in accordance with business and technology priorities
- Lead the design of roadmaps for CMMS, ensuring integration into the overall product management roadmap and release plans
- Oversee/Support the productive and ongoing exchanges of information between the SME, user community, demand & release management, country deployment and Product Services
- Ensure alignment with Business Process Owners and IT Business Partners to drive engagement, process design, prioritization and deployment support across the respective areas
- Partner with countries and key business stakeholders to lead the identification of changes in business and the initial drafting of end user stories and provide continued support and training
- Center design and operations around improving user experience for Plant Maintenance IT solutions
- Co-Lead the final definition of user requirements, user stories, specifications and the update/review of Design Papers and process flows. Working closely with the key business and IT stakeholders and third-party providers to deliver new application solutions and enhancements to existing applications
- Drive consultation of architects, key business stakeholders, third party software and service providers and IT management in design, planning, integration, expansion, problem determination and resolution
- Act as the ‘go to’ person for stakeholders and liaison/driver for business community
Your Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 6 years of CMMS functional, configuration and/or development experience with Bachelor’s Degree.
- Knowledge of maintenance and calibration business process good practices.
- Working knowledge of SAP Plant Maintenance.
- Strong technical / analytical skills.
- Project management experience, including management of full lifecycle implementations for major application implementation.
- Ability to communicate ideas and data both verbally and written in a persuasive and appropriate manner.
- Patient and User Centricity at the core.
- Ability to analyse a wide variety of data and make appropriate decisions.
- Ability to set priorities, develop workflow processes and manage business and provider relationships.
- Experience with implementing major third-party systems.
- Extensive experience with SDLC methodology and the validation process, including writing deliverables for validated systems.
- Experience with working with multiple teams across a matrixed organization to implement solutions.
- Experience with cloud and web-services.
- Pharmaceutical industry and drug development experience.
- Working knowledge of IBM Maximo or Blue Mountain Regulatory Asset Manager.
- SAP Plant Maintenance certification.
- AWS Solutions Architect certification.
Empowering our people to shine
At Takeda, we earn the trust of society and our customers through our values of Takeda-ism: Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, Perseverance. We incorporate these values in everything we do. They represent who we are and how we act. They help us make decisions that we can be proud of today and in the future. We enable our employees to develop their full potential. As a global top employer, we offer exciting career paths, promote innovation and strive for top performance in everything we do. Takeda fosters an inclusive, collaborative and international work environment where our teams are united by their relentless commitment to our goal of improving people's health and creating a better future for the world. Learn more at takedajobs.com.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At our heart are committed colleagues. We offer interested people numerous opportunities and strongly believe in, and promote, diversity, equity and inclusion. As a company we offer roles based on merit, welcoming candidates of any gender, age, religious belief, race or ethnic origin or disAbility.
AUT - Wien - DC Tower, IRL - Dublin - Baggot Street, Lexington, MA