The Customer Experience (CX) Manager is a core role mainly responsible for translating our global digital marketing strategy to ROPU, adjust and implement it in close internal collaboration. In this role, you will ensure the optimal implementations of new technologies, follow the performance of platforms and channels, deliver insights, and provide guidance and support to OPUs. You will work with close collaboration with regional brand teams understand TA's needs and provide clear guidance in regards to the relevant channels.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Implement digital marketing strategy based on Go-to-Market global framework
- Ensure availability of all channels, platforms at the OPU's and permanently enhance/optimize customer/user experience with collaboration with local CX managers
- Ensure customer insight management providing regional brand teams with adequate input regarding customer insights
- Contribute to the change management process related to digital transformation, e.g. by developing and implementing training and engagement initiatives
- Identify, assess, communicate and get buy in for innovative ideas, solutions and products related to digital marketing
- Profound experience as Digital Marketing Generalist with hands-on digital implementation experience within pharma or digital agencies
- Great digital savvy paired with project management skills and mind-set
- Experienced working in cross-functional teams and complex environment
- Business fluency in oral and written English is required
- Position specific training opportunities for your personal and professional growth
- Comprehensive health promotion, sustaining your health in the best possible way
- Additional off-days (bridge-days) for more leisure time
- Company pension scheme, because your future matters
- Staff restaurant with a variety of lunch options for your daily well-being
For this position we offer an interesting salary package considering your expertise and personal competencies as well as your professional experience. We are obliged by law to state the minimum salary according to the collective agreement, which amounts to € 46,525.22 gross per year (full-time) for this position, whereby an overpayment is possible.
WHY BOEHRINGER INGELHEIM?
- Breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions for both humans and animals
- As a family owned company, we take the long view and stand for stability and sustainability
- Talented and ambitious teams, living innovation and growing together
- 50,000 employees globally, 2,600 in Vienna
Boehringer Ingelheim is an equal opportunity global employer who takes pride in maintaining a diverse and inclusive culture. We embrace diversity of perspectives and strive for an inclusive environment, which benefits our employees, patients and communities.
Want to learn more? Visit https://www.boehringer-ingelheim.at
EFFECTS OF COVID-19
We will continue to hire talented people and we look forward to receiving your applications. For applicants, virtual video interviews will initially take place. During the limited in-person interviews we still have during this time, we pay special attention to distance and the recommended hygiene rules. We warmly welcome new employees to our 3-day onboarding event, which takes place in the form of an online event.
READY TO CONTACT US?
Your HR Recruiting Manager for this position is Matthäus Vogel.
We are looking forward to receiving your application via our application portal so that we can treat your data confidentially and in compliance with the GDPR.
On our career site you will find many interesting facts about us as an employer as well as information about the application process or our diverse divisions. Take a look behind the scenes and get an insight into our day-to-day business.
If the position is not relevant for you, but might be interesting for someone you know, you can still forward it to friends or colleagues.