CROMA-PHARMA is an internationally active, family-owned pharmaceutical Company with its headquarter in Leobendorf, Korneuburg district, in the north of Vienna. Many years of experience in the manufacturing of products based on hyaluronic acid and a unique level of expertise in the field of aesthetic medicine have made CROMA-PHARMA a globally renowned specialist in the dynamic and versatile business of anti-aging.
We are searching for applicants who want to make a sustainable contribution to our success as a family- run Austrian company.
We are expanding our Clinical Development department and therefore looking for a/ an Regulatory Affairs Assistant.
- Support of the team in Medical Device Registrations and lifecycle in ASEAN countries (Indonesia, Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Vietnam)
- Support of Medical Device registrations and lifecycle in China
- Release of Marketing Material for Medical Devices, Cosmetics and Pharmaceuticals
- Support of Private Label Customers in Registration and lifecycle Tasks in ASEAN countries
- University bachelor degree is compulsory.
- No or limited regulatory/pharmacovigilance experience required.
- English language fluent in word and writing.
- Accurate attitude and personality who’s personality is dedicated to ensure complete documentation also under time pressure.
- Additional language e.g. Chinese, Malay, any other ASEAN language is an asset and welcome.
We offer a varied work in a rapidly expanding company with diverse development opportunities and company benefits, as well as flexible working hours and home office. If you want to become part of a dynamic team, we look forward to meeting you!
For this position, a salary of EUR 28.000, - (full-time) applies gross p. a. Willingness to overpayment exists and depends on the specific qualification and experience.