CROMA-PHARMA is an internationally active, family-owned pharmaceutical Company with its headquarter in Leobendorf, Korneuburg district, in the north of Vienna. Many years of experience in the manufacturing of products based on hyaluronic acid and a unique level of expertise in the field of aesthetic medicine have made CROMA-PHARMA a globally renowned specialist in the dynamic and versatile business of anti-aging.
Regulatory labelling is the department in CROMA responsible for the administration, translation and publication of product related labels such as instructions for use and folding box texts. Our product portfolio comprises cosmetic products, medical devices and drug products distributed in more than 60 countries of the world. Regulatory labelling plays the key role in the life cycle of our product texts and acts as central coordination unit between translation offices and internal departments.
We are searching for applicants who want to make a sustainable contribution to our success as a family- run Austrian company.
We are expanding our Clinical Development department and therefore looking for a/an Regulatory Labelling Manager.
- Editing of texts for medical devices, cosmetics and drugs
- Coordination of translations and proof reading of texts
- Support of the regulatory approval and registration process
- Documentation and archiving according to the quality system
- Labelling project management from conception to print
- Degree in translation studies or a comparable level of education or qualification
- Fluent in English and German
- Additional language knowledge advantageous
- Well organized, precise and able to achieve results within short timelines
- Work experience is favorable, but not required
- Basic knowledge of Adobe InDesign publishing is essential
We offer a varied work in a rapidly expanding company with diverse development opportunities and company benefits, as well as flexible working hours and home office. If you want to become part of a dynamic team, we look forward to meeting you!
For this position, a salary of EUR 35,000, - (full-time, 38,5h) applies gross p. a. Willingness to overpayment exists and depends on the specific qualification and experience.