Boehringer Ingelheim is looking for experts in the field of data management and integration. The Data Integration Manager will be making available data from a variety of sources and systems to the Dashboard & Report Authors, enabling them to be developing and providing insightful reports and dashboards, thereby enabling informed decision making and answering of key business questions throughout life cycle of our brands.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Act as single supplier of all data required, covering many different data areas, including secondary market research data, data from our CRM system, digital marketing activity data, internal ERP and financial data
- Close collaboration with IT in business intelligence as well as database architects in topics relating to data management and integration
- Define user requirements for further improving our master data management application and processes
- Engage with key users in local organizations and act as second-level support in questions related to data issues and data quality
- Manage change requests and user requirement specifications, testing and deployment throughout the data and analytical process
- Excellent skills in data manipulation and analysis and – ideally – familiar with pharma-specific analytics and datasets (CRM data, digital marketing & sales data, etc.)
- Profound understanding of databases & data modelling combined with ability to write complex queries in SQL
- Knowledgeable about database technology and architecture (e.g. Oracle, Exasol, Informatica) as well as ETL and data management processes
- Basic coding knowledge and understanding of scripting languages to complement data management (R, Python, etc.)
- Skilled in using business intelligence software (e.g. Tableau, Qlikview) as well as experienced in handling large amounts of data preparing them for reporting through data wrangling techniques (e.g. pivoting, filtering, slicing, aggregation, etc.)
- Fluency in oral and written English. German would be a plus and any additional languages are an asset
Position specific training opportunities for your personal and professional growth
Comprehensive health promotion, sustaining your health in the best possible way
Additional off-days (bridge-days) for more leisure time
Company pension scheme, because your future matters
Staff restaurant with a variety of lunch options for your daily well-being
For this position we offer an interesting salary package considering your expertise and personal competencies as well as your professional experience. We are obliged by law to state the minimum salary according to the collective agreement, which amounts to € 46,525.22 gross per year (full-time) for this position, whereby an overpayment is possible.
Who we are
At Boehringer Ingelheim we create value through innovation with one clear goal: to improve the lives of patients. We develop breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions in areas of unmet medical need for both humans and animals. As a family owned company we focus on long term performance. We are powered by 50.000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture. Learning and development for all employees is key, because your growth is our growth.
Want to learn more? Visit boehringer-ingelheim.com and join us in our effort to make more health.
Your HR Recruiting Manager for this Position is Matthäus Vogel
We invite you to visit our career site! You will find there more interesting information, such as the application process or about our diverse divisions.
Not exactly the position you are looking for but for someone you know? You can still forward it to friends or colleagues who might be interested.