Boehringer Ingelheim RCV is home to Boehringer Ingelheim’s Regional Center Vienna. This role is situated within the medical department. In one or across multiple countries, the Investigator DB Manager is responsible for entering and maintaining Investigator, Site Staff and Center Records in the Investigator Database.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Receive, perform and maintain new investigator, site staff and center entries
- Maintenance of record (deduplication management, User Informed Consent, verification process of internal and external non-compliances)
- Ensure data quality and data standards adherence
- Support in searching investigators as well as create and maintain lists of potential investigators on request for the site identification process, leading into the site creation
Please note that employment takes place via one of our external partners. The employment takes place exclusively at Boehringer Ingelheim RCV GmbH & Co KG.
- Bachelor’s degree (Business Administration and/or IS/IT)
- Requires working knowledge of clinical studies as well as database administration experience
- Basic knowledge of and exposure to the Code of Federal Regulations Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and ICH Guidelines
- Good analytical, problem-solving and communication skills
- Practice in common computer skills: MS Office and databases
- Experience working in a matrix environment and profound team working qualities
- Verbal and written fluency in both German and English
Position specific training opportunities for your personal and professional growth
Comprehensive health promotion, sustaining your health in the best possible way
Additional off-days (bridge-days) for more leisure time
Company pension scheme, because your future matters
Staff restaurant with a variety of lunch options for your daily well-being
For this position we offer an interesting salary package considering your expertise and personal competencies as well as your professional experience. We are obliged by law to state the minimum salary according to the collective agreement, which amounts to € 36,433.04 gross per year (full-time) for this position, whereby an overpayment is possible.
Who we are
At Boehringer Ingelheim we create value through innovation with one clear goal: to improve the lives of patients. We develop breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions in areas of unmet medical need for both humans and animals. As a family owned company we focus on long term performance. We are powered by 50.000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture. Learning and development for all employees is key, because your growth is our growth.
Want to learn more? Visit boehringer-ingelheim.com and join us in our effort to make more health.
Your HR Recruiting Manager for this Position is Matthäus Vogel.
We invite you to visit our career site! You will find there more interesting information, such as the application process or about our diverse divisions.
Not exactly the position you are looking for but for someone you know? You can still forward it to friends or colleagues who might be interested.