The Associate Director Marketing supports the development and execution of the marketing plan for BioLife Plasma Services within EU (Austria, Hungary and Czech Republic) and provides subject matter expertise to drive the overall consumer marketing strategy and execution.
- Lead the development of marketing plans for BioLife centers in Austria including the annual Global Brand Plan in line with Brand positioning, strategies, and goals; partner with core global team leads and operations affiliates to ensure delivery of the Global Brand Plan
- Manage marketing teams responsible for marketing BioLife centers in Austria, Hungary and Czech Republic
- Collaborate with external agencies, internal partners and leadership to build brand awareness, acquisition and conversion using SEM/SEO, digital channels (web site, email) and direct donor communications with strong oversight of agency relationships including creative, data, digital and social account teams (brand, project management, creative strategy, copy)
- Investigate new consumer targeting opportunities, such as targeted radio or social media, to support business goals and build strategic recommendations and present to leadership
- Plan and deliver the CRM marketing strategy and execution for plasma donors to support them throughout their journey in order to accelerate awareness, conversion, retention and referrals
- Maintain a strong understanding of the donor journey, deriving insights from the data that will help to inform strategy and tactical implications
- Work with internal cross functions groups (Public Affairs, Legal, Regulatory, Medical) and external agencies to ensure integration and consistency of BioLife business strategies and regulatory compliance of promotional material
- Effectively track and manage the marketing budget
Your Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor´s degree in Marketing or related field (Master´s degree preferred)
- Long standing experience within brand marketing in CPG and/or consumer products brand environment with agency experience as a plus
- Strategic thinker with excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Proven track record of applying marketing concepts in the development of marketing plans and programs including brand positioning, brand architecture, SWOT analysis, competitive assessment, market research, marketing objectives/strategies, patient segmentation, etc.
- Exposure to/work in multi-unit consumer facing channel, highly desired
- CRM experience including direct mail and e-mail preferred
- Ability to influence senior management
- Ability to work with all levels in a cross-functional and collaborative environment
- Fluency in German and English is essential for this role
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Takeda encourages and supports its employees by trainings, job rotations and mentoring. A balanced work - life ratio (recognition for work and family, company kindergarten) and numerous benefits (fitness center, cafeteria, etc.) complete our profile as a top employer.
We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Gender, age, skin color, background or sexual orientation play no role in this as we actively promote diversity. We equally address people with disabilities. In the course of a recruitment process which is as free of barriers as possible, we encourage you to mention all relevant information in this context in your application.
Motivated employees must be remunerated appropriately. The minimum salary for this important and responsible position is € 4.369,11 gross per month (full time, collective wage agreement for the chemical industry). The actual remuneration package will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications, so increased payment is possible
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda’s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.