The Medical Affairs Operations / Patient Relationship Manager (m/f/d) is partly dedicated to engage and interact with respective Patient Organizations and Patient Advocacy Groups on the regional level, guiding, coordinating and supporting respective activities in specific therapeutic areas. The other purpose of this role is to be the contact partner for the innovation to support the brand teams in implementation of these.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Engage Patient Organisations (POs) together with our brand teams for long term collaboration
- Plan, coordinate and implement PO activities for collaboration and engagement with brand teams and in cross functional setting
- Medical Affairs Operations/ Innovation: identify unmet needs and innovation projects and ultimately implement these initiatives with the brand management team in the RCV region
- Interact with external stakeholders such as scientific societies, patient organizations, agencies
- Work in close collaboration with Medicine, Marketing & Sales Departments and Market Access
- University degree preferably in medicine, pharmacy or biological sciences
- Sound pharma experience (> 2 years) in medical affairs and knowledge of drug development, pharmacovigilance, scientific and/or regulatory affairs
- Previous experience in engaging with Patient Organizations and Patient Advocacy Groups is preferable
- Team- and networker, negotiation, decision making and communication skills
- Willingness to travel on continuous basis (up to 40%)
Position specific training opportunities for your personal and professional growth
Comprehensive health promotion, sustaining your health in the best possible way
Additional off-days (bridge-days) for more leisure time
Company pension scheme, because your future matters
Staff restaurant with a variety of lunch options for your daily well-being
We offer an attractive salary package in line with your qualification, experience and individual competencies. The base pay is composed of a market oriented excess payment and the respective amount according to the Austrian collective agreement (at least € 60,000 gross per year/full-time).
Who we are
At Boehringer Ingelheim we create value through innovation with one clear goal: to improve the lives of patients. We develop breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions in areas of unmet medical need for both humans and animals. As a family owned company we focus on long term performance. We are powered by 50.000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture. Learning and development for all employees is key, because your growth is our growth.
Want to learn more? Visit boehringer-ingelheim.com and join us in our effort to make more health.
Your HR Recruiting Manager for this Position is Matthäus Vogel.
We invite you to visit our career site! You will find there more interesting information, such as the application process or about our diverse divisions.
Not exactly the position you are looking for but for someone you know? You can still forward it to friends or colleagues who might be interested.