- Leading the Quality Assurance Team at the Vienna Manufacturing site Benatzkygasse (Purification)
- Responsible for development of QA organization
- Assure GMP compliance and Quality on the shop floor, including Batch Record Review, CAPAs, Documentation Approval (SOPs, MBRs) and Change Contols at all levels
- Ensure smooth collaboration and alignment with other quality functions (within Takeda network)
- Develop QA strategy and define/monitor relevant Key Performance Indicators
- Develop and execute continuous improvement programs for areas of responsibility
- Presentation of Events, Change Controls and other Quality relevant topics during internal and external inspections in German/English
- Strong Leading within CAPA Teams in order to improve processes and solve manufacturing/Quality issues
Your Skills and Qualifictations:
- Proven leadership behaviors (demonstrate strategic enterprise thinking, create environment to inspire and enable people, focus on few priorities that matter most, elevate capabilities of the organization)
- Strong Problem solving skills
- Decision maker
- Fluency in English and German
- Strong Team collaboration
- Experience with GxP requirements & Quality Management Systems
- Self motivated to improve processes
- Effective communication
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Takeda encourages and supports its employees by trainings, job rotations and mentoring. A balanced work - life ratio (recognition for work and family, company kindergarten) and numerous benefits (fitness center, cafeteria, etc.) complete our profile as a top employer.
We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Gender, age, skin color, background or sexual orientation play no role in this as we actively promote diversity. We equally address people with disabilities. In the course of a recruitment process which is as free of barriers as possible, we encourage you to mention all relevant information in this context in your application.
Motivated employees must be remunerated appropriately. The minimum salary for this important and responsible position is € 4.369,11 gross per month (full time, collective wage agreement for the chemical industry). The actual remuneration package will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications, so increased payment is possible.
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda’s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.