Your (new) Opportunity:
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as an IT Industry 4.0 Product Owner in our Vienna campus.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
As the Information Technology (IT) Industry 4.0 Product Engineer, you will lead, manage, collaborate, and act as a single point of contact between the Global Manufacturing & Supply’s Manufacturing Science - Digital & data team and IT Leadership to drive harmonization and alignment for technology.
- Influence the IT product exploration, design, and solution development to support the business and lead the IT translation and operationalization by applying existing, emerging, and new IT & Digital standards
- Deliver IT industry 4.0 digital products in relationship with the MS Digital & data team and be accountable for business outcomes enabled by technology & digital
- Ensure IT & Security compliance of the products through alignments with stakeholders from global IT functions
- Engage as IT Business Partner for project teams leveraging existing technology platforms in Takeda or find new partnerships where necessary to provide digital products and services to the manufacturing and lab network
- Influence the leadership team with state-of the art IT best practices that enable the implementation and use of digital products and platforms across geographies by participating in industry and IT forums
- Maintain IT roadmaps in alignment with strategic plans, ensuring those roadmaps are aligned regionally and globally, focusing on data architecture blueprint
- Align and lead the collaboration with the business leaders in your area. Understand and follow the business strategy. Understand specific business initiatives and goals
- Drive business value across key capabilities including portfolio management and operational excellence domains
- Act as a trusted technology advisor to the business, with the ability to influence stakeholders at all levels to guide and co-create new capabilities that are directly relevant to the digital growth strategy
- Drive and manage day-to-day IT operations and performance while also delivering committed portfolio of IT projects aligned with the business
- Coordinate with the relevant Business Process Experts to enable Business core capabilities as well as other Global IT functions
- Collaborate with the business community to ensure demand is appropriately collected, filtered, consolidated, prioritized, funded, and resourced
- Understand the Takeda business, its geographies, its franchises, the disease states and the products and services provided
Your Skills and Qualifications:
- BSc/MSc in IT or equivalent with a minimum of 3 years of working experience managing IT initiatives, ideally within Pharmaceutical and/or Biotech environment
- Good understanding of digital technologies such as RPA, Mobile Applications, XR, etc.
- Knowledge of heavily regulated (GxP) industry and environments
- Understanding of requirements and best practices to ensure IT product compliance (Network, Security, Mobile Device Mgmt., Identity Mgmt., etc.)
- Ability to connect and engage with local management and stakeholders on areas of expertise
- Ability to oversee multiple initiatives, simultaneously from beginning to end
- Project management experience as well as Financial Management skills is advantageous
- Experience with data visualization tools (e.g. PowerBI, Qlik, etc.)
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Takeda encourages and supports its employees by trainings, job rotations and mentoring. A balanced work - life ratio (recognition for work and family, company kindergarten) and numerous benefits (fitness center, cafeteria, etc.) complete our profile as a top employer. For more insights into Takeda click here.
We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Gender, age, skin color, background or sexual orientation play no role in this as we actively promote diversity. We equally address people with disabilities. In the course of a recruitment process which is as free of barriers as possible, we encourage you to mention all relevant information in this context in your application.
Motivated employees must be remunerated appropriately. The minimum salary for this important and responsible position is € 4.439, - gross per month (full time, collective wage agreement for the chemical industry). The actual remuneration package will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications, so increased payment is possible.
AUT - Wien - DC Tower