At BIOMIN we harness the power of science to support animal health and performance. By applying state-of-the-art and proprietary technology we deliver natural, sustainable and profitable solutions to the livestock industry. For over 35 years we have pioneered innovative solutions for mycotoxin risk management and gut performance. BIOMIN is part of ERBER Group.
To further secure our rapid growth we are looking for the right person to fill our vacant position as
Scientist – Aquaculture (m/f)
These are the tasks we trust in you:
- Coordination, organization, follow-up and finalization of scientific trials with a focus on aquaculture
- Participates in aquaculture R&D projects in the field of Mycotoxin Risk Management.
- Establishment and maintenance of collaborative networks and partnerships with relevant research organizations
- Conversion of research findings into technical articles and practical application
- Conducting literature search, writing technical / scientific articles and presentations
To leave real 'foodprints' with us you need the following skills:
- Biology, Animal sciences (MSc.) or veterinarian degree with a strong focus on aquaculture, PhD degree would be an advantage
- Knowledge on aquaculture nutrition
- Experience in scientific / trial design, data analysis and writing reports is necessary
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills in English
- Strong ability to work in a global team of professionals, structured thinking and able to generate innovative ideas
What do we stand for? We are Pioneers, Partners and Performers!
- Exciting and challenging global tasks (scientific congresses and conferences, internal and external events, publications,…)
- 100% of immediate trust and freedom to act within your field of expertise
- Internal and external development programs
- Unique company culture, broad diversity and flat hierarchies
- Here are some more good reasons to work for us.
What else to know?
- Reference Number: 382
- You will be based at Tulln (Austria)
- Your type of employment: 38.5 hours/week, full-time, permanent contract
- Based on your classification in our ERBER Group career model, your professional experience and your qualification, we offer you an attractive total compensation package starting at € 35.000 gross p.a. (full-time incl. fix and variable components)
Are you ready to leave real 'foodprints‘ with us? We are looking forward to your online application.
You have questions? Please contact:
Ms Sanja POLOJAC
, +43 2782 803 0
Or visit our website: www.biomin.net