For our Regional Animal Health Department we are currently seeking a highly motivated person who will be responsible for managing the Pharmacovigilance System in the region in compliance with global and local pharmacovigilance regulations.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Processes, asses and coordinates Pharmacovigilance (PV) cases in the region or with the local contacts
- Ensures correctness, completeness and reliability of PV information and enters Adverse Event Reports into global data base
- Monitors and improves PV data collection and reporting system
- Coordinates presence of appropriate PV system in the region with local PV staff and Technical Managers, as well as organizes PV and product trainings to the related personnel
- Prepares and updates regional PV SOP based on the latest global procedures and coordinates the implementation in the RCV Region
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine preferable or Doctor of Human Medicine, Pharmacist or Biologist with previous PV experience
- PV Experience and familiar working with regulatory authorities in the pharmaceutical industry is beneficial
- Business acumen and project management skills
- Experience in management of time, processes and people in cultural diverse teams
- Business fluent English and fluency in German
- Staff restaurant
- Pension scheme
- Additional off-days (bridge days)
- Comprehensive health promotion
- Position specific training opportunities
We offer an attractive salary package in line with your qualification, experience and individual competencies. The base pay is composed of a market oriented excess payment and the respective amount according to the Austrian collective agreement (at least € 50,000 gross per year/full-time).
Who we are
At Boehringer Ingelheim we create value through innovation with one clear goal: to improve the lives of patients. We develop breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions in areas of unmet medical need for both humans and animals. As a family owned company we focus on long term performance. We are powered by 50.000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture. Learning and development for all employees is key, because your growth is our growth.
Want to learn more? Visit boehringer-ingelheim.com and join us in our effort to make more health.
Your HR Recruiting Manager for this Position is Carola Luengo-Espinoza.
We invite you to visit our career site! You will find there more interesting information, such as the application process or about our diverse divisions.
Not exactly the position you are looking for but for someone you know? You can still forward it to friends or colleagues who might be interested. Please use the “share” button at the bottom of the page.