Head of Product Management (m/f)
Getzersdorf (Austria) / Job #4621
These are your tasks and responsibilities:
- Define the product strategy and ensure implementation in the market
- Overall responsibility for the product management ?gut performance?
- Develop a core positioning for the product lines and define marketing plan and pricing
- Initiate and manage global product launches and identify customer needs
- Ensure global market intelligence including market, product and competitor analysis
- Coordination with product development, production and sales
- Product presentation at conferences and for key accounts
For result driven managers that want to make an effective mark, we are the best place to be. Are you ready?
- Natural science education e.g. animal nutrition, biotechnology or veterinary medicine
- Min. 10 years of working experience in the relevant (Animal science) or related industry (e.g. Biotech, Pharma, Feed, Food, Ingredients) in Product Management and/or Business Development
- Experience in an international business context
- Leadership skills
- Good communication and excellent English language skills
We are Pioneers, Partners and Performers. That means for you:
- 100% of our trust in advance
- Exciting and challenging European and global tasks
- An enterprise in a group of companies with strong sales and growth during the past 30 years
- Top-notch teams and leading-edge technology
- Well-established, developing and new markets
- Unique company culture, broad diversity and flat hierarchies
The minimum collective salary required for this position is EUR 2.983,- gross per month (full-time). The actual payment depends on professional experience and qualifications.
At BIOMIN we harness the power of science to support animal health and performance. By applying state-of-the-art and proprietary technology we deliver natural, sustainable and profitable solutions to the livestock industry. For over 30 years we have pioneered innovative solutions for mycotoxin risk management and gut performance.
BIOMIN is part of ERBER Group.
Are you ready to leave your foodprint with us at BIOMIN?
We are looking forward to your online application.
Questions? Please contact Ms. Kai Lie CHU, +43 2782 8030, www.biomin.net
ERBER Group is a leading group of companies in the field of food- and feed safety, focussing on natural feed additives, feed and food analysis and biotechnological plant protection. We are an expert organization and the global leader in our core business of mycotoxin deactivation. As Pioneers, Partners and Performers we are leaving foodprints.
ERBER Group consists of BIOMIN, ROMER LABS, SANPHAR, BIO-FERM and EFB.