At BIOMIN we harness the power of science to support animal health and performance. By applying state-of-the-art and proprietary technology we deliver natural, sustainable and profitable solutions to the livestock industry. For over 35 years we have pioneered innovative solutions for mycotoxin risk management and gut performance. BIOMIN is part of ERBER Group.
For ambitious talents in the natural sciences we have exciting tasks and a lot to learn in our research projects. That's why we are looking for a master student (m/f)
to work on the following task:
"Effects of mycotoxins on cellular receptors"
These are the tasks we trust in you:
- Literature search on this field of expertise
- Working with cell based assays (sterile, cultivation of cell lines
- Viability Assays
- Method development of a receptor binding assay
- ELISA based methods
- Statistical analysis of your data
- General lab work with an enthusiastic and young team
To leave real 'foodprints' with us you need the following skills:
- Master student of biology, biotechnology, nutritional sciences or similar
- Experience in working in a sterile environment (e.g. laminar flow)
- Experience in working with cells and cell lines of advantage
- Independent and self-responsible work style
- Excellent skills in English (written and spoken)
- Motivated to establish a new test system
You work with us in world class laboratories
with state-of-the-art equipment
. As part of a young and ambitious scientific team, you will be part of the world leader in the topic of mycotoxins
. BIOMIN is constantly growing
- since more than 35 years. This creates a lot of space for good ideas
and plenty of opportunities to develop personally and professionally.
We also take care of your physical well-being: coffee and tea
are of course free of charge. In our canteen we offer three daily altering set meals
- the price is employer-supported. Not to forget our b.active sports & health program
. Here are some more good reasons to work for us
What else to know?
- Reference Number: 307
- You will be based at Tulln (Austria) - excellent public transport connections to Vienna and Krems (only approximately 10 minutes on foot to train station)
- Your type of employment: 38,5 hours/week, full-time, temporary contract
- Duration: 6 - 8 months (starting January 2019)
Are you ready to leave real 'foodprints‘ with us? We are looking forward to your online application.
You have questions? Please contact: Ms Karin STUMMER
, +43 2782 803 0
Or visit our website: www.biomin.net