Operational Excellence expert is responsible for the development of operational Excellence capabilities across the Vienna organization to support business improvement through coaching of leaders and practitioners and through workshop deployment.
In this role you:
- Direct, support and coach Operational Excellence methodology and tools
- Lead Operational Excellence projects and initiatives across the organization; advocate, promote, and drive organization efficiencies through process improvement and workforce effectiveness
- Promote and support key measures and targets are developed, monitored and aligned throughout the reporting levels (Management Control System, Balanced Score Card / X-Matrix,…)
- Support our Continuous Improvement Journey, Transformation and Implementation of a Lean Management System
- Aid the identification of highest value areas for improvement and support delivery of improvement of Plant Performance with Site Teams using Lean & SixSigma methodology
- Liaise with Continuous Improvement Champions and global Operational Excellence Team to ensure alignment of the global program standards.
- Impart OE training and coaching to colleagues to develop local capability on Lean Management System elements and deliver key business improvements
Skills you need:
- Preferred Degree: Masters Degree in Economics or similar
- Fluency in German or native English speaker (ideally proficiency in both)
- Project and/or Process Management experience
- Ideally, Lean Management & SixSigma training
- Coaching, Moderation, Change Management skills
- High degree of internal and external customer sensitivity/business acumen
- Exceptionally strong analytical/problem solving skills
- Strong process thinking
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong facilitative management skills and ability to influence in a non-hierarchical environment
- Ability to understand key strategic business issues
- Ability to lead and implement strategic change
- Coaching skills on leading/direct change
- Ability to support and facilitate sustainable cultural changes
As a leading global biotechnology company we have one mission every day: to lastingly improve the lives of people living with rare diseases. Crucial to our mission are our employees - our biggest asset - who enjoy a range of benefits and career opportunities, such as trainee and training programs, job rotations, apprenticeships, work-life balance (certified family friendly), company kindergarten, wellness center, cafeteria, etc. Here you can learn more about Shire in Austria.
We offer outstanding opportunities to motivated people regardless of your gender, age, skin color, ethnicity, sexual orientation or physical handicaps. Diversity is part of our success!
The minimum salary for this position is € 3.163,33 gross per month (full-time); increased payment is possible. We are looking forward to your application!