At BIOMIN we harness the power of science to support animal health and performance. By applying state-of-the-art and proprietary technology we deliver natural, sustainable and profitable solutions to the livestock industry. For over 30 years we have pioneered innovative solutions for mycotoxin risk management and gut performance.
BIOMIN is part of ERBER Group.
Do you have what it takes to drive growth in the livestock feed industry? We are as of now looking for the right person to successfully support BIOMIN as fulltime
Validation and Regulatory Expert (m/f)
Tulln (Austria) / Job #12961
One of our main goals is introducing new products in the US market. In this role you will be part of the Research and Development team and you will regularly liaise with the Analytics, Regulatory Affairs and Registration team to ensure that our products are aligned with international regulatory requirements.
These are your tasks and responsibilities:
- Support the analytics team with planning of method validation and the statistical analysis of data
- Write method validation reports to ensure passing EFSA and FDA scrutiny
- Advise on method validation guidelines
- Support the regulatory team in communication with EFSA and FDA
- Ensure collaboration among project team members and timely delivery of results
In order to leave your ?foodprint? at BIOMIN, you need the following:
- Scientific degree - chemistry, biotechnology, or similar
- 3+ years of experience in the preparation of validation reports filed to Regulatory Authorities (e.g. FDA, EFSA)
- Experience in analytical method validation
- Knowledge of international feed safety regulations is an advantage
- Ability to collaborate across departments and work on multiple projects
- Fluent English, excellent writing and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills, organization and planning skills, attention to detail
- FDA-related validation experience and LC-MS/MS experience is an advantage
We are Pioneers, Partners and Performers. That means for you:
- 100% of our trust in advance
- Exciting and challenging tasks in Europe and across the globe
- A company belonging to a group with strong sales and growth for more than 30 years
- Top-notch teams and leading-edge technology
- Unique company culture, broad diversity and flat hierarchies
Based on how you have been categorized in the ERBER Group career model, your experience and your qualifications, we offer you this position along with an attractive total compensation package starting at ? 50.000.- gross p.a. (fulltime incl. fixed and variable components).
Are you ready to leave your ?foodprint? with us at BIOMIN?
We are looking forward to your online application.
Questions? Please contact Ms. Sanja POLOJAC, +43 2782 8030, email@example.com, www.biomin.net
ERBER Group is a leading group of companies in the field of food- and feed safety, focussing on natural feed additives, feed and food analysis and biotechnological plant protection. We are an expert organization and the global leader in our core business of mycotoxin deactivation. As Pioneers, Partners and Performers we are leaving foodprints.
ERBER Group consists of BIOMIN, ROMER LABS, SANPHAR, BIO-FERM and EFB.