At BIOMIN we harness the power of science to support animal health and performance. By applying state-of-the-art and proprietary technology we deliver natural, sustainable and profitable solutions to the livestock industry. For over 30 years we have pioneered innovative solutions for mycotoxin risk management and gut performance.
BIOMIN is part of ERBER Group.
BIOMIN is facing rapid growth: existing markets still have potential and new markets are waiting for us!
Do you want to grow with us? Apply and support our team as
Key Account Manager Spain (m/f)
Home Office / Job #12621
These are your tasks and responsibilities:
- Developing, implementing and executing strategic key account plans
- Understanding customer and market needs (market intelligence)
- Planning activities for sales / marketing & sales realization
- Identifying and developing business opportunities
- Giving training and presentations to customers
For result driven managers that want to make an effective mark, we are the best place to be. Are you ready?
- Degree in Veterinary/Nutrition or Master in Science
- At least 5 years working experience in our industry and a strong industry network
- Success and business focused plus 100% team spirit
- Ability to interact with different hierarchical levels (internal, external, stakeholders)
- Excellent command of English and Spanish, German and Portuguese would be of advantage
We are Pioneers, Partners and Performers. That means for you:
- 100% of our trust in advance
- Exciting and challenging tasks
- An enterprise in a group of companies with strong sales and growth during the past 30 years
- Top-notch teams and leading-edge technology
- Well-established, developing and new markets
- Unique company culture, broad diversity and flat hierarchies
Are you ready to leave your `foodprint´ with us at BIOMIN?
We are looking forward to your online application.
Questions? Please contact Ms. Kai Lie CHU, +43 2782 8030, firstname.lastname@example.org
ERBER Group is a leading group of companies in the field of food- and feed safety, focussing on natural feed additives, feed and food analysis and biotechnological plant protection. We are an expert organization and the global leader in our core business of mycotoxin deactivation. As Pioneers, Partners and Performers we are leaving foodprints.
ERBER Group consists of BIOMIN, ROMER LABS, SANPHAR and EFB.