You are a team player? You have assertiveness and you like to work independent? Then you are the right man or woman for our team. Due to a rapid growth, we are looking for a fulltime colleague in Production as
Associate Production (m/f)
Getzersdorf (Austria) / Job#10481
These are your tasks and responsibilities:
- Performance of production activities according to ERBER safety, quality and environmental standards and existing SOPs
- Production of Romer Labs diagnostic kits and devices (e.g. ELISA test kits, Lateral Flo Device test strips and kits, Microbiological test devices)
- Cleaning of production areas and production equipment
- Preparation of primary packaging, such as labels, package inserts, etc.
- Documentation of all tasks conducted according to good documentation practice.
In order to leave your foodprint, you need the following skills:
- Completed technical or natural science apprenticeship or comparable degree (e.g. technical college)
- Experience in technical production environment
- Ability for problem solving and logical structural thinking
- Planning and organizing of daily routine tasks
- Pioneer spirit and performance orientation
- 100% passionate interest in food/feed industry
We are Pioneers, Partners and Performers. That means for you:
- 100% of our trust in advance
- Exciting and challenging tasks
- An enterprise in a group of companies with strong sales and growth during the past 30 years
- Top-notch teams and leading-edge technology
- Unique company culture, broad diversity and flat hierarchies
The minimum collective salary requirement for this position is EUR 1600,- gross/month (basic full-time). An overpayment is possible depending on the professional experience and qualifications.
Romer Labs develops leading diagnostic solutions for food safety. With pioneering Research & Development as well as a global sales network we grow consistently since 30 years.
Romer Labs is part of ERBER Group.
Are you ready to leave your foodprint with us at Romer Labs?
We are looking forward to your online application.
Questions? Please contact Ms. Kai Lie CHU, +43 2782 8030, www.romerlabs.com
ERBER Group is a leading group of companies in the field of food- and feed safety, focussing on natural feed additives, feed and food analysis and biotechnological plant protection. We are an expert organization and the global leader in our core business of mycotoxin deactivation. As Pioneers, Partners and Performers we are leaving foodprints.
ERBER Group consists of BIOMIN, ROMER LABS, SANPHAR, BIO-FERM and EFB.