Duties & Responsibilities
- Communication and close cooperation with internal and external clients on international level
- Order and distribution of samples and other material for registration purposes
- Organization and distribution of electronic copies and hardcopies of regulatory documentation
- Use and maintenance of different data bases
- Handling and archiving of invoices and regulatory documents
- Different administrative duties as business needs require
- Occasional support to the department staff and organization of meetings including taking minutes
For this position we offer an interesting salary package considering your expertise and personal competencies as well as your professional experience. We are obliged by law to state the minimum salary according to the collective agreement, which amounts to € 33,509.28 gross per year (full-time) for this position. An overpayment is possible. Moreover, we offer our employees a variety of attractive social benefits which will be introduced in the personal interview.
- Successful graduation at a commercial school/college
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry is beneficial
- High affinity to comply with standards and regulations
- Excellent MS- Office knowledge
- Resilient, structured and independent working style
- Accuracy and ability to learn
- Strong communication and team-work skills
- Full command of German and English (working language)
Boehringer Ingelheim is one of the world?s 20 leading pharmaceutical companies. Headquartered in Ingelheim, Germany, Boehringer Ingelheim operates globally through 145 affiliates and a total of some 50,000 employees. The focus of the family-owned company, founded in 1885, is on researching, developing, manufacturing and marketing new medications of high therapeutic value for human and veterinary medicine.
Social responsibility is an important element of the corporate culture at Boehringer Ingelheim. This includes worldwide involvement in social projects through, for example, the initiative ?Making More Health? while also caring for employees. Respect, equal opportunity and reconciling career and family form the foundation of mutual cooperation. The company also focuses on environmental protection and sustainability in everything it does.
In 2015, Boehringer Ingelheim achieved net sales of about 14.8 billion euros. R&D expenditure corresponds to 20.3 per cent of net sales.
For more information please visit www.boehringer-ingelheim.com
Your application will be reviewed by our recruiting team as well as the respective department. Therefore, we do not state a specific contact person and kindly ask you to use a general salutation in your application.