People First - At Takeda we are dedicated to improving the health and well-being of all people and bringing them the hope of a brighter future. It is our passion that transforms every job into meaningful action. Our people are the heart of Takeda.
Our team is growing and for this we need bright minds with creativity and flexibility - what talent do you have?
We are currently hiring for a Customer Experience Service Manager - Growth and Emerging Markets (m/w/d) on a full-time basis in one of those locations; Austria, Vienna, Spain, Madrid, Slovakia, Bratislava.
As Customer Experience Service Manager you will act as a single source of contact of all customer experience products for all countries and franchises within Growth and Emerging Market (GEM), with applicability across commercial, medical, market access, digital marketing and compliance functions.
Your tasks in detail:
- Contribute to global innovation and roadmap development for Customer Experience Platform and Services (in Veeva, Force.com, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, CDP etc), collaborating with the Platform Teams in the Customer Experience Platform and Services organization. Drive applicable roadmap in GEM in conjunction with GEM Data Digital Technology (DDT) Organization.
- Collaborate with GEM DDT Organization to do the solution design, provide SME and Consulting services, delivery assurance on the business needs, ensure enhancement of the customer experience products and solutions and drive adoption of these.
- Work together with external vendors on strategic projects for GEM and ensure alignment with Takeda’s Architectural guidelines and Platform Guidelines
- Accountable for successful delivery of CRM, Omni-channel products for all countries and franchises in GEM, by leading internal/external team of developers (AGILE SCRUM TEAM)
- Responsible of System Integrator Vendor relations (Contracting and Project Delivery)
- Bachelor's degree.
- 10+ years of relevant CRM, Digital Marketing and Customer Experience solutions leadership experience.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in English, with problem solving and analytical skills
- A strategic mindset, able to take business priorities and build out break through customer experience products
- Able to clearly communicate and foster alignment in across all levels of the organisation
- Experience with platforms like Salesforce.com, Salesforce Marketing, Veeva CRM, Veeva Promomats, CDP
- Professional in-depth knowledge of business processes in pharmaceutical industry within functional area.
- Experience with AWS Cloud Basics
- Understanding in Agile Framework
- Master’s Degree
Motivated employees must be remunerated appropriately. The minimum salary for this important and responsible position in Vienna, Austria is € 3.733 brutto/Monat gross per month (full time, collective wage agreement for the chemical industry). The actual remuneration package will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications, increased payment is possible. Local changes may apply.
Empowering our people to shine
At Takeda, we earn the trust of society and our customers through our values of Takeda-ism: Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, Perseverance. We incorporate these values in everything we do. They represent who we are and how we act. They help us make decisions that we can be proud of today and in the future. We enable our employees to develop their full potential. As a global top employer, we offer exciting career paths, promote innovation and strive for top performance in everything we do. Takeda fosters an inclusive, collaborative and international work environment where our teams are united by their relentless commitment to our goal of improving people's health and creating a better future for the world. Learn more at takedajobs.com.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
At our heart are committed colleagues. We offer interested people numerous opportunities and strongly believe in, and promote, diversity, equity, and inclusion. As a company we offer roles based on merit, welcoming candidates of any gender, age, religious belief, race or ethnic origin or disability.
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your application via our online tool! (Please attach your CV in English)
For further questions, please contact: Natalia Sadowska / Talent Acquisition Partner
AUT - Wien - DC Tower
Bratislava, Slovakia, ESP - Madrid