CROMA-PHARMA is an internationally active, family-owned pharmaceutical Company with its headquarter in Leobendorf, Korneuburg district, in the north of Vienna. Many years of experience in the manufacturing of products based on hyaluronic acid and a unique level of expertise in the field of aesthetic medicine have made CROMA-PHARMA a globally renowned specialist in the dynamic and versatile business of anti-aging.
We are searching for applicants who want to make a sustainable contribution to our success as a family- run Austrian company.
We are expanding our Strategic Portfolio Management Department and therefore looking for a Global Product Manager.
- strategic planning and management of the product group
- launch project coordination
- maintenance of product brand book
- coordination of product changes
- supply management
- attending national & international aesthetic congresses
- regular exchange with customers, KOLs, affiliates and international distribution partners about product related questions
- technical product training
- identification of new product ideas within the product group (gap analysis)
- setting up a product portfolio vision and strategy considering competitive landscape and industry trends
- evaluation and coordination of testing of new product ideas
- creation of business cases and conducting feasibility studies
- scientific academic education (e.g. university or FH alternatively respective HTL degree)
- at least 3 years of experience in product management (medical or similar field)
- excellent command of German and English
- organizational skills, pro-active operating principles
- hands-on mentality
- distinct capacity for teamwork as well as customer - and solution-oriented acting
- efficient and respectful communication, internally and externally (suppliers, doctors etc.)
- high learning receptivity, social maturity and competence
- great assertiveness, competence resolving conflicts
- travel willingness
We offer a varied work in a rapidly expanding company with diverse development opportunities and company benefits, as well as flexible working hours and home office. If you want to become part of a dynamic team, we look forward to meeting you!
For this position, a salary of EUR 49.804,58, - (38h) applies gross p. a. Willingness to overpayment exists and depends on the specific qualification and experience.