Research and DevelopmentBeschäftigungstyp:
Octapharma specializes in the development of highly pure pharmaceuticals made of human blood plasma. As part of a family-owned enterprise, Octapharma in Vienna is not only the largest production site, but also a successful research location of the Octapharma Group. Since our company continues to grow, we are now hiring for our team:
Your new challenges which will inspire you:
- Responsibility for sponsor oversight of monitoring activities, perform co-monitoring visits, review of monitoring reports and deviations, provide guidance to monitoring personnel assigned to the study, oversee their performance
- Vendor management activities of Clinical Research Organizations (CROs), central laboratories, central pharmacies, supplies vendors and other external contractors
- Oversight of site feasibility, qualification and selection and co-ordinate all study site activities
- Oversight of (e)TMF quality
- Development and review of study-specific plans, forms/templates
- Regular data review (e.g. centralized monitoring data, eCRF data, IRT data, etc.)
- Being an essential part of a sponsor project team operating globally, led by experienced global clinical project managers
Your profile that will convince us:
- Medical-pharmaceutical, scientific or similar background
- At least 5 years experience in clinical research / clinical trial management / clinical monitoring
- Previous experience as a Clinical Research Associate or Clinical Trial Manager
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry or CRO industry and of the global clinical trials environment
- Previous experience with Phase 2 or 3 studies
- Previous monitoring / co-monitoring experience
- Good IT skills
- Ready to travel (up to 35%)
- Professional use of the English language, both written and oral, additional languages beneficial
- Strong interpersonal communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work efficiently in a team environment, to work to tight deadlines
- Self-motivated, proactive with attention to detail
Our attractive benefits for you:
- Wide range of tasks in an international setting, flexibility and personal responsibility
- Reliable employer with generous employee benefits and a salary customary in the market.
- Familiar setting of a family-owned enterprise with benefits such as Do & Co staff restaurant, extraordinary staff events and many more:
The minimum gross salary according to the collective agreement (chemical industry) for your new job is EUR 3.557,47. We strive to adapt your salary to your range of tasks and to your profile, which is why we are ready to pay salaries higher than collectively agreed.
We are looking forward to new, committed employees who join forces with us to promote our strong growth in order to keep enabling our patients to live a better life - because it is in our blood! Is it in your blood too? We are looking forward to receiving your application via our online career portal.
Mag. (FH) Charlotte Ponzer
Octapharma Pharmazeutika Produktionsges.m.b.H.
Oberlaaer Straße 235, 1100 Wien,
T: +43 (1) 610 32 - 1301