Octapharma specializes in the development of highly pure pharmaceuticals made of human blood plasma. As part of a family-owned enterprise, Octapharma in Vienna is not only the largest production site, but also a successful research location of the Octapharma Group.
Your new challenges which will inspire you:
- Design authority when it comes to SAP development and integration topics
- A challenging SAP application system landscape including various SAP on premise and cloud ser-vices
- A growing environment with the possibility to introduce state of the art technology solution
- A strong SAP inhouse team to work with
Your profile that will convince us:
- High School Diploma or equivalent, Bachelors preferred
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience consulting SAP Development
- Experience of ABAP OO, SmartForms, Web Dynpro and innovative (SAPUI5, Fiori Elements, CDS, BOPF, Web IDE etc.) SAP development tools
- Familiar with development of interfaces (RFC, IDoc, Web Services etc.), especially with SAP PO
- Knowledge around OData services, NetWeaver Gateway, SAP BTP
- Ability to read, write and speak English and German
Our attractive benefits for you:
- Wide range of tasks in an international setting, flexibility and personal responsibility
- Reliable employer with generous employee benefits and a salary customary in the market.
- Familiar setting of a family-owned enterprise with benefits such as Do & Co staff restaurant, extraordinary staff events and many more:
The minimum gross wage according to the collective agreement (chemical industry) for your new job is EUR 3.389,68. We strive to adapt your salary to your range of tasks and to your profile, which is why we are ready to pay wages higher than collectively agreed.
We are looking forward to new, committed employees who join forces with us to promote our strong growth in order to keep enabling our patients to live a better life - because it is in our blood! Is it in your blood too? We are looking forward to receiving your application via our online career portal.
Octapharma Pharmazeutika Produktionsges.m.b.H.
Oberlaaer Straße 235, 1100 Wien,
T: +43 (1) 610 32 - 4106