Octapharma specializes in the development of highly pure pharmaceuticals made of human blood plasma. As part of a family-owned enterprise, Octapharma in Vienna is not only the largest production site, but also a successful research location of the Octapharma Group.
Your new challenges which will inspire you:
- Responsible for the corporate inventory management (raw materials)
- Harmonize our stock keeping processes for our European production sites
- Analysing current standards and procedures of our manufacturing sites, challenging the status quo and devise future approaches together with the local and corporate functions
- Moderate meetings with local inventory responsible and follow up KPIs and action plans
- Continuously support in daily challenges for inventory management
Your profile that will convince us:
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years of experience in a similar role (strategic work experience)
- University degree in logistics, business administration, engineering discipline or similar
- Knowledge of ERP (SAP), supply chain planning and order management tools
- Highly skilled in MS Excel, PowerPoint and BI tools
- Fluent in English, knowledge of the German language in speaking and writing is desired, any other language is beneficial
- Strong organisational and communication skills to be successful in a flat hierarchy
- Ability to work in a practice-oriented manner
Our attractive benefits for you:
- Wide range of tasks in an international setting, flexibility and personal responsibility
- Reliable employer with generous employee benefits and a salary customary in the market.
- Familiar setting of a family-owned enterprise with benefits such as Do & Co staff restaurant, extraordinary staff events and many more:
The minimum gross wage according to the Collective Agreement (Chemical Industry) for your new job is EUR 3.557,47. We strive to adapt your salary to your range of tasks and to your profile, which is why we are ready to pay wages higher than collectively agreed.
We are looking forward to new, committed employees who join forces with us to promote our strong growth in order to keep enabling our patients to live a better life - because it is in our blood! Is it in your blood too? We are looking forward to receiving your application via our online career portal.
Octapharma Pharmazeutika Produktionsges.m.b.H.
Oberlaaer Straße 235, 1100 Wien
T: +43 (0) 1 61032 4106