Octapharma specializes in the development of highly pure pharmaceuticals made of human blood plasma. As part of a family-owned enterprise, Octapharma in Vienna is not only the largest production site, but also a successful research location of the Octapharma Group.
Your new challenges which will inspire you:
- Conduct basic Operational Excellence diagnostic and design work
- Drive transformations cross-hierarchically in different business areas
- Create training/workshop materials and conduct/moderate training sessions/workshops
- Develop lean tools to conduct efficiency/throughput increase in operations and service areas
- Coach shopfloor employees and shopfloor management on new tools
- Experience exchange with international colleagues all over Octapharma production sites
Your profile that will convince us:
- Completed University degree in Technical science, natural science or business studies (or related)
- First project work experience is required
- First work experience in a similar function is beneficial
- Project management skills are beneficial
- Knowledge of Operational Excellence is required (mostly lean)
- GMP knowledge is an advantage
- Strength in communication and presentation in German and English
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills as well as organizational strength
Our attractive benefits for you:
- Wide range of tasks in an international setting, flexibility and personal responsibility
- Reliable employer with generous employee benefits and a salary customary in the market.
- Familiar setting of a family-owned enterprise with benefits such as Do & Co staff restaurant, extraordinary staff events and many more:
The minimum gross wage according to the collective agreement (chemical industry) for your new job is EUR 3.389,68. We strive to adapt your salary to your range of tasks and to your profile, which is why we are ready to pay wages higher than collectively agreed.
We are looking forward to new, committed employees who join forces with us to promote our strong growth in order to keep enabling our patients to live a better life - because it is in our blood! Is it in your blood too? We are looking forward to receiving your application via our online career portal.
Octapharma Pharmazeutika Produktionsges.m.b.H.
Oberlaaer Straße 235, 1100 Wien
T: +43 (0)1 61032 4106