People First - At Takeda we are dedicated to improving the health and well-being of all people and bringing them the hope of a brighter future. It is our passion that transforms every job into meaningful action. Our people are the heart of Takeda.
Our team is growing and for this we need bright minds with creativity and flexibility - what talent do you have?
We are currently hiring for a Key Account Manager, Gastroenterology (all genders), for the sales region, South Austria, in full-time on a permanent basis.
In this role, you are responsible for maximizing the utilization and patient outcomes of Takeda offerings (portfolio of pharmaceutical products and services) in your designated territories and accounts and drive towards the achievement of business objects. You will drive account stakeholder relationships; develop and monitor long-term relationships between Takeda, the account, and its key stakeholders through all available channels.
Your tasks in detail:
- Understands the account situation, challenges and needs
- Formulates comprehensive, robust and insight-driven key account plans according to agreed timelines and budget
- Delivers on agreed objectives and tactics within the key accounts to drive Takeda performance
- Conducts market surveillance and communicate in-field intelligence on customer insights, external stakeholder activities and trends to key internal stakeholders
- Identifies key external stakeholders and develops deep understanding of their needs, collaborating on initiatives and co-creating mutually beneficial solutions that will add value to them and the patients
- Drives the implementation of the innovative offerings with key stakeholders and helps differentiate Takeda from its competitors
- Close cooperation and reporting with Customer engagement lead.
- Proactively coordinates collaboration with medical and market access (and other internal stakeholders) to ensure alignment in objectives and activities with accounts and external stakeholders.
- Systematically analyzes success of plans (e.g. sales, market developments, competitors) and proposes (solutions) as needed
- Minimum 5 year’s experience in Biopharma industry
- Experience in managing customer relationships across the full spectrum of customer types in healthcare industry
- Healthcare environment knowledge
- Proactive and open personality
- Highly motivated, driving for results in a collaborative engaging approach
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical skills and strategic thinking
- Eager to learn and elevate capabilities of others
- Open-minded for omnichannel communication
- High business acumen
- Account management experience desirable
- Therapy area knowledge desirable
What Takeda can offer you
- An appreciative working atmosphere in an international and exciting working environment with diverse development opportunities
- Independent work with the opportunity to help shape an innovative company
- Professional and personal training opportunities
- Company Car
- Annual bonus
Motivated employees must be remunerated appropriately. The minimum salary for this important position is € 4.500 gross per month (full time, collective wage agreement for the chemical industry). The actual remuneration package will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications, so increased payment is possible.
Empowering our people to shine
At Takeda, we earn the trust of society and our customers through our values of Takeda-ism: Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, Perseverance. We incorporate these values in everything we do. They represent who we are and how we act. They help us make decisions that we can be proud of today and in the future. We enable our employees to develop their full potential. As a global top employer, we offer exciting career paths, promote innovation and strive for top performance in everything we do. Takeda fosters an inclusive, collaborative and international work environment where our teams are united by their relentless commitment to our goal of improving people's health and creating a better future for the world. Learn more at takedajobs.com.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At our heart are committed colleagues. We offer interested people numerous opportunities and strongly believe in, and promote, diversity, equity and inclusion. As a company we offer roles based on merit, welcoming candidates of any gender, age, religious belief, race or ethnic origin or disability.
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your application via our online tool!