As part of the local Process Science Team which supports Albumin manufacturing, you will control the process stability by planning, coordinating, implementing and documenting process validations, evaluating impact on product quality, supporting technical teams and yield improvements. You will be in close contact with the site's manufacturing and quality organizations, as well as global partners to guarantee validated and stable manufacturing processes.
Your (new) Opportunity:
Planning and execution of Process Improvement Activities, Process Performance Qualification (risk management) and Process Control (GMP, EHS); This includes:
- Support process and yield improvement projects
- Evaluate the suitability of new technologies for the implementation in manufacturing and work with Manufacturing Science and the plant operation teams to ensure successful transition to the manufacturing floor
- Product related approval of manufacturing documents
- Lead or support deviation, complaint and failure investigations, product impact investigation, and root-cause analysis
- Support authority submissions and responses to authority requests with authoring, process expertise and data analyses
Your Skills and Qualifications:
- University degree in biotechnology, pharmaceutical sciences, process engineering, chemistry or related area of natural sciences
- Professional experience with focus on protein biochemistry and bioprocessing
- Foster collaboration across all levels of the organisation and with multifunctional teams
- Knowledge of GMP is advantageous
- Skills in data analysis to make process improvement decisions (knowledge related to Six Sigma and DMAIC are considered an asset)
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Takeda encourages and supports its employees by trainings, job rotations and mentoring. A balanced work - life ratio (recognition for work and family, company kindergarten) and numerous benefits (fitness center, cafeteria, etc.) complete our profile as a top employer. For more insights into Takeda click here.
We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Gender, age, skin color, background or sexual orientation play no role in this as we actively promote diversity. We equally address people with disabilities. In the course of a recruitment process which is as free of barriers as possible, we encourage you to mention all relevant information in this context in your application.
Motivated employees must be remunerated appropriately. The minimum salary for this important and responsible position is € 3 389,68 gross per month (full time, collective wage agreement for the chemical industry). The actual remuneration package will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications, so increased payment is possible.
AUT - Wien - Industriestrasse 72