If you are excited to work in a global environment, to deal with life-saving products and to know that with your work you can improve the life of our patients, then we are looking for you! In this role you oversee the supply planning of a portfolio of plasma derived products at the Vienna site. You are an important contact person between site and market for these products and you support the packaging planning team with work order handling.
- Responsibility for finished goods supply of established products considering efficiency, market demand, distribution, customer service levels and inventory requirements
- Ensure that supply is following the sales forecasts and the inventory targets supplied by Sales and Operations (S&OP) team
- Main contact for all supply inquiries by S&OP team
- In case of supply shortages decide on trade-offs and communicate transparent supply plans in cooperation with S&OP team, regulatory, quality control and operations
- Translate market requirements into orders in the ERP/Planning system considering label change requests, logistics lead times, inventory levels and similar
- Issue and update reports according to specific needs
- Contact person to other teams and balance interests of supply chain and markets
- Manage slow moving and restricted production lots
- Promote continuous process improvements
Your Skills and Qualifications:
- Education in Business Administration or Business Informatics with a focus on logistics or supply chain management
- Work experience in logistics and production environment desirable
- Profound commercial and process understanding (especially in planning and production area)
- Flexible personality, enjoying work in a dynamic environment
- Excellent in using Excel and ERP software (e.g. JDE)
- Fluency in German and English, additional languages appreciated
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Takeda encourages and supports its employees by trainings, job rotations and mentoring. A balanced work - life ratio (recognition for work and family, company kindergarten) and numerous benefits (fitness center, cafeteria, etc.) complete our profile as a top employer. For more insights into Takeda click here.
We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Gender, age, skin color, background or sexual orientation play no role in this as we actively promote diversity. We equally address people with disabilities. In the course of a recruitment process which is as free of barriers as possible, we encourage you to mention all relevant information in this context in your application.
Motivated employees must be remunerated appropriately. The minimum salary for this important and responsible position is € 3 389,68 gross per month (full time, collective wage agreement for the chemical industry). The actual remuneration package will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications, so increased payment is possible.
AUT - Wien - Benatzkygasse 2-6