Romer Labs, a global player in food safety, is a leading provider of diagnostic solutions for the agricultural, food and feed industry. Our broad range of innovative tests and services play a pivotal role in integrated food safety solutions. We develop, produce and market test kits and services for detecting food allergens, food pathogens, genetically modified ingredients, mycotoxins and veterinary drug residues using state of the art technology. Romer Labs is part of DSM.
To further secure our rapid growth we are looking for the right woman or man to fill our vacant position as
EHS - Environment, Health & Safety Manager - R+D (m/f/d)
For this role, you need a life science degree (chemistry, biotec) and work experience in a laboratory environment.
These are the tasks we trust in you:
- Ensure implementation and alignment of global EHS & Security strategy on local site
- Advise and support site management & functional line on EHS & Security topics and measurements
- Develop suitable work processes and implement required tools for EHS Security and Communication
- Promote and support the right behavior mindset for an injury-free working environment
- Coach, train and provide shop floor support to the local site team to drive the implementation of solutions
- Perform internal/external SHE audits and support in incident investigations on site
- Be the expert for laboratory risk assessments and management of change in R&D
This is how you leave impact:
- Education in Chemistry or Biotechnology
- Professional work experience in laboratory environment mandatory
- Confident, assertive personality with a hands-on mentality
- Social and cultural sensitivity
- Excellent communication skills in English as well as in German
- Solid user skills for MS office applications
What do we stand for?
- 100% of trust in you and your skills in advance
- Structured on-boarding program for a good start into your new job
- Room to maneuver and for your personal development
- Exciting and challenging tasks in an international environment
- Strong support from your own and other teams across our organization
- Internal and external development programs
- Unique company culture, on first name terms from trainee to CEO
- Have a look at our Sustainability Report to get to know us even better.
- Here are some more good reasons to work for us.
What else do you need to know?
- Reference Number: 933
- You will be based in Tulln (Austria)
- Your type of employment: 38,5 hours/week, full-time, permanent contract
- This position is available immediately however, we are happy to consider your notice period or your desired start date.
- We offer you an attractive total compensation package based on your classification in our Group career model, your professional experience and your qualification,
Are you ready to leave real 'foodprints‘ with us? We are looking forward to your online application.
Do you have any questions? Please contact: Claudia HUBER-NEWMAN
, +43 664 88 595657
Or visit our website: www.romerlabs.com