Octapharma specializes in the development of highly pure pharmaceuticals made of human blood
plasma. As part of a family-owned enterprise, Octapharma in Vienna is not only the largest production
site, but also a successful research location of the Octapharma Group. Since our company continues
to grow, we are now hiring for our team a
SAP Trainee (f/m/d)
SAP Competence Center
Your new challenges which will inspire you:
- Being part of a dynamic team, learning directly from various SAP application experts
- Development of business process modeling, technical and project management skills
- Support to gain SAP Application Management knowledge in Life science industry
Your profile that will convince us:
- Study of technology, business informatics, economics or adequate training
- Interest in technical issues and international projects
- High level of initiative as well as communication and teamwork skills
- Willingness to take on responsibility for complex tasks
- Good English and German knowledge
Our attractive benefits for you:
- International position with room for personal development, flexibility and personal responsibility
- Reliable employer with generous employee benefits and a salary customary in the market.
- Familiar setting of a family-owned enterprise with benefits such as Do & Co staff restaurant,
extraordinary staff events and many more:
The minimum gross wage according to the collective agreement (chemical industry) for your new job
is EUR 2.696,88. We strive to adapt your salary to your range of tasks and to your profile, which is why we are ready to pay wages higher than collectively agreed.
We are looking forward to new, committed employees who join forces with us to promote our strong
growth in order to keep enabling our patients to live a better life - because it is in our blood! Is it in
your blood too? We are looking forward to receiving your application via our online career portal.
Octapharma Pharmazeutika Produktionsges.m.b.H.
Oberlaaer Straße 235, 1100 Wien,
T: +43 (1) 610 32 - 1865
As a family-owned company, Octapharma believes in investing to make a difference in people’s lives and has been doing so
since 1983; because it’s in our blood. Our company values Ownership, Integrity, Leadership, Sustainability and
Entrepreneurship guide us in everything we do. In 2020, the Group achieved €2.4 billion in revenue and an operating income of €451 million.
Octapharma employs nearly 10,000 people worldwide, of which around 1,250 are based in Vienna.
We help patients in over 118 countries with products across three therapeutic areas: Haematology
(coagulation disorders), Immunotherapy (immune disorders) and Critical Care. Octapharma owns six state-of-the-art
Production facilities in Austria, France, Germany (Dessau & Springe), Mexico and Sweden.