- Provides leadership to the IT and business on information security and serve as domain expert and principal designer for information security topics across multiple areas of specialization.
- Provide leadership to a team of security and IT specialists within their areas of specialization and ensuring best security practice implementations.
- Develops and drives implementation of the strategic security vision with IT Management for areas of responsibility.
- Analyses the current IT security environment to detect critical deficiencies and researches/evaluates alternative solutions while weighing costs, efficiencies, and industry best practices to provide recommended solution within area of responsibility.
- Develops the strategic security vision with IT management for the infrastructure within areas of responsibility through managing application security assessments, supporting vendor security reviews, penetration testing and secure application solutioning and design
- Collaborates with other Functional Security Architecture Leads to ensure aligned implementations of corrective actions and broader security solutions are strategically and technologically aligned across multiple domains.
- Defines, publishes and communicates the global security standards and the level 3 support during rollout and hyper care phases of global security technologies within their area of specialty.
- Analyses the current Security IT environment to identify opportunities or security solutions to the business within each area of responsibility.
- Leads the introduction of new security capabilities into the organization including technology selection, design and pilot.
- Manages the design, development and implementation of the security infrastructure required to support the integration of security projects and technology into the existing environment
- Resolves unique and complex IT information and security architecture problems within area of responsibility
- Collaborates with the PMO and Service Delivery functions on the delivery of IT projects and the support of infrastructure within area of responsibility
- Develops and manages relationships with ISR, regional IT and customers and/or vendors
- Manages and resolves issues and escalates them appropriately
- Follows all company and departmental policies, procedures and standards
- Bachelor’s degree and seven years IT experience, or High School Diploma and eleven years of IT experience
- Minimum 7 years’ experience with cloud infrastructure, systems, applications or services within area of responsibility, preferably with AWS.
- Understanding of container security, cloud network fundamentals, high availability design, microservices, and serverless compute
- Experience running information security projects in a global environment
- Experience with architectural methodologies and service delivery
- Excellent communication skills with ability to explain technical concepts to lay audiences. Experience of with working with function leadership stakeholders
- Ability to analyse a wide variety of data and make appropriate risk based decisions
- Ability to set priorities, develop workflow processes and manage project resources
- Evaluate both native and third-party cloud security offerings to develop an enterprise cloud security stack
- Provide governance recommendations for all existing cloud services and methodologies for testing and certifying new cloud services
- Experienced cross-team leader to ensure successful delivery of solutions
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills - demonstrating outside-the-box problem solving skills
- Ability to write and speak in the English language
- Strong experience of developing Services Orientated Architectures (SOA)
- Knowledge of Enterprise Architecture methodologies such as TOGAF or the equivalent
- Deep knowledge of technology in their domain area
- Experience operationalizing services for a DevOps and/or DevSecops environment
- In-depth pharmaceutical industry and drug development experience
- Experience with validated systems
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Takeda encourages and supports its employees by trainings, job rotations and mentoring. A balanced work - life ratio (recognition for work and family, company kindergarten) and numerous benefits (fitness center, cafeteria, etc.) complete our profile as a top employer.
We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Gender, age, skin color, background or sexual orientation play no role in this as we actively promote diversity. We equally address people with disabilities. In the course of a recruitment process which is as free of barriers as possible, we encourage you to mention all relevant information in this context in your application.
Motivated employees must be remunerated appropriately. The minimum salary for this important and responsible position is € 4.527,78 gross per month (full time, collective wage agreement for the chemical industry). The actual remuneration package will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications, so increased payment is possible.
AUT - Vienna - Kärntner Ring