Romer Labs, a global player in food safety, is a leading provider of diagnostic solutions for the agricultural, food and feed industry. Our broad range of innovative tests and services play a pivotal role in integrated food safety solutions. We develop, produce and market test kits and services for detecting food allergens, food pathogens, genetically modified ingredients, mycotoxins and veterinary drug residues using state of the art technology. Romer Labs is part of DSM.
To further secure our rapid growth we are looking for the right woman or man to fill our vacant position as
Global Product Manager - Microbiology (m/f/d)
Join Romer Labs to lead the roll-out of a disruptive technology in microbiological food safety
These are the tasks we trust in you:
- Work with cross-functional and international teams to develop product positioning and customer service opportunities for microbiological test systems
- Be the interface to sales, marketing, technical and R&D teams tasked with creating and driving new product plans to completion, ensuring the team delivers on market-driven requirements
- Oversee product life cycles from strategic planning to tactical activities and global product launches
- Conduct market analyses and monitor competitors and trends to ensure a competitive market approach
- Coordinate beta-testing, approval and validation studies (AOAC, AFNOR, etc.)
- Ensure and conduct product trainings for sales teams and distribution partners
- Prepare product presentations and demonstrations and present our products at conferences and trade shows
This is how you leave an impact:
- Education in microbiology
- Relevant work experience within food safety (quality management, sales,…)
- Know-how of food safety standards and regulations
- An in-depth understanding of the market, including customers/producers
- Ability to present ideas effectively and communicate well with peers and all levels of management
- Business/sales oriented personality
- Travel readiness 25%
- English fluent, German would be a plus
What do we stand for?
- 100% of trust in you and your skills in advance
- Structured on-boarding program for a good start into your new job
- Room to maneuver and for your personal development
- Exciting and challenging tasks in an international environment
- Strong support from your own and other teams across our organization
- Internal and external development programs
- Unique company culture, on first name terms from trainee to CEO
- Have a look at our Sustainability Report to get to know us even better.
- Here are some more good reasons to work for us.
What else do you need to know?
- Reference Number: 672
- You will be based in Getzersdorf (Austria)
- Your type of employment: 38.5 hours/week, full-time, permanent contract
- This position is available immediately however, we are happy to consider your notice period or your desired start date.
- Based on your classification in our career model, your professional experience and your qualification, we offer you an attractive total compensation package.
Are you ready to leave real 'foodprints‘ with us? We are looking forward to your online application.
Do you have any questions? Please contact:
Ms Claudia HUBER-NEWMAN
, +43 664 88595657
Or visit our website: www.romerlabs.com